A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Samuel's strengths are his care for people and his general talent. He's very good at singing, dancing, rapping, and composing. Additionally, he loves people and cares for them. His only weakness in this is he probably wont hear them out at first, because he is very self centered. Another weakness of his is his intellect. Yeah, he works hard, but that doesn't take away from the fact he isn't quick on the uptake.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Samuel wants to be a star. He's been bred for it all his life, so once he finishes school, he will go out and shine. Samuel hops to bring the kpop sound to England, as well as the technique and work ethic.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
His ideal day would be performing a concert with his family where everyone is screaming his name, and afterwards chilling with his bodygaurd, who he's probably been flirting with all night. Assumably, the bodygaurd would be his boyfriend. This is because it has four of his favorite things- himself, guys, his family, and fans.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
1.His computer- he has an expensive music program on it and it's where he makes most of his music
2. Family photo, obvious reasons (loves them)
3.His phone, who can survive without that
4.His wand, again, obvious
5.A watch, time is vauable
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
He would probably want to incorporate more of muggle technology with magic in order to create interesting new sounds that could change the magical music game.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
5) What's the best way to get things done?
A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Samuel is extremely outgoing, and enjoys talking to anyone and everyone. Some of his siblings lament the fact that he does have some really strange friends, but there isn't anyone he really dislikes. He's known for throwing raging parties and , surprisingly, being the obedient one between him and his twin sister. Despite his off putting sister, most people don't have a problem with him, and prefer his narcissism over her mean demeanor. Samuel is unapologetic for his narcissism, and likes to talk about himself as much as possible. For him, it's probably the most important subject.
Despite this narcissism, when he does hear you out, he always offers to help. After all, since he is perfection, he is perfect to help. Samuel generally means well, but can be dull witted, so sometimes his help just messes things up. He's kind of clumsy, which is surprsing since he is an excellent dancer. His siblings attribute his excellence, however, to his dilegence in dance training. Like most of the Jeo's, he's a hard worker, and, while he does get good grades, has to put in a lot of effort for every single E. In all honesty, he doesn't mind. There is just something about being productive and a worker that feels so good.
He is probably most popular with the guys, simply because he flirts more than he should, and does little favors here and there that can leave a straight man confused. Samuel doesn't mind being in a committed relationship, but prefers the freedom of no strings. Once he finds the right guy, however, he will have no problem with settling down. Samuel isn't particularly picky, but does have some standards for who can be his forever prince charming.
Samuel loves his family, and is kind of a family man. Even if his siblings find him intolerable, or too dim, his love for them could never cease.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
The Jeo children had two fathers, Jeo Nam Il and Jeo Hajoon, through surrogacy. Hajoon's sister had agreed to be their surrogate due to the fact she didn't want children and she also cared for her brother. Samuel (born Yoo Kyung), was the youngest of the first set of twins. His elder is his sister Nari. The parents were elated that it was two children and they knew it was going to be a little bit of a challenge too. Not even a year later Inhye, Hajoon's sister, came back telling them that she was pregnant yet again and that she was wondering if they could take the next kid and of course they agreed. It just meant more children to love and care for, something they were both for. That one child turned out to be two more. 4 children just meant more to care for. Samuel grew up in a loving and busy home. one of her fathers, Hajoon, was a former idol the other worked as a music producer for one of the bigger companies. This being so their father taught them everything about music and even went as far as enrolling them in music lessons and dance lessons. Only giving them the best teachers most of which were former idols and very good friend of both of his parents. Though they didn't stay in Korea for long before moving to Britain.
At the age of 6 Nam Il was offered a job working with upcoming artists in London and of course they promised it was long term. Hajoon was against it until he to was offered a job hosting a Korean Culture channel. Therefore the family of 6 moved to London each taking on an English name. This is when he became Samuel, and his twin Ariel. The younger two Aiden & Liberty.
Surprisngly, Samuel had his first sign of magic before his sister. Around the age of eight, he'd been singing in the park when a crowd of people started to get up and dance to his tune. It was surreal, and did nothing for his big head. Being so pampered, from here he grew extremely proud of himself, and who he was. Some say he's just extremely narcissistic; others applaud his incredible sense of self worth and belief. Of all his problems in life, he never had a problem with self confidence.
By the age of 10 Nari & Samuel received their letters to Hogwarts, but their parents decided that they wouldn't be going there but rather Drumstrang which was somewhere in Norway. It was on recommendations from their aunt, the one their parents talked about, but the one they had never met. His sister was irritated, but surprisingly, Samuel didn't mind. Samuel held great belief in his parents decisions. Unlike his sister, he wasn't rebellious at all.
At the end of his 5th year Nari tried to convince their parents that Hogwarts was a much better school for the siblings to attend. Especially after the rumors about the school being founded on the dark arts. Their parents thought about it and had even spoken with other parents who had sent their children there. After much consideration they had finally decided that it was okay for them to go to Hogwarts.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into. Everyone must answer!)
1) How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2) Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character.
B) No, this is not my first character.
3) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
like five chars, 1 is exotic. Did not count expansion.