1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Samuel (Sam) Lewis was born and raised in London England. Sam was a muggle-born but he didn't know until the day his letter arrived. His parents were both lawyers in buisness and were both completely confunded that the letter was truly serious and not some odd prank. At first Sam's parents did not want him going to Hogwarts School, but eventually they gave in after seeing the benefits it would bring to his new known lifestyle.
Samuel, being such a city kid, had a hard life in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but after a while he began to learn. He never forgets the day he walked down Diagon Alley and bought his wand.
Samuel always showed strong likings for Magical Beasts and Creatures. He even loved them as a child and to find out they were all real made him love the creatures more.
Every Summer he came home, his parents treated him more different each time. Eventually when he was around 16, he blew up in his Parents faces and screamed at them that he was still the same. At this point his parents kicked him out of the house. Decided to go to Diagon Alley and stay at the Leaky Cauldron. He nearly had to beg the owner to let him stay there. After about a week, his friend Jeremy had owled him back after he sent his own asking if he could stay with him. Jeremy replied back and let him stay.
Sam graduated Hogwarts with good marks, and an Outstanding in Potions and Magical Creatures. He loved The beasts so much, he decided he would go to Romania and work with Dragons. He eventually made up with his parents as well by this time.
'When he turned 27, he was burned terribly on the back by one of the Iron Belly's and there is now a huge old scorch mark on his back.' The burn forced him to move back to London it was so terrible. He is now living on his own in Winterbourne, England, at 30 years old.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Kind, tough, noble, humble, wise, mainly smart, and a bit rude sometimes when people make him angry. Anger issues.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
I plan on enrolling him into the Beast Division of the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures within the Ministry.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single but looking. (might try and get him with Iris Berrin)
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: -4 maybe?