1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Sanar and Ryelle were born to Aryanna and Lucius Willow on April 3rd, their father was a pure-blood Slytherin blood supremacist, but fell in love with the veela Aryanna. Aryanna gave birth to Sanar and Ryelle first. Three years later, she had Lucian, and two years after him, Lirael. When Sanar & Ryelle were ten, Lucian was seven, and Lirael was five, their parents were killed by a group of dark wizards. They were then sent to Russia to live with their mother's sister, the veela Kirrith Almaz. Kirrith abused them and mistreated them because they were magical, and after Lirael finished her first year at Beauxbatons, three of the Willow children ran away from Kirrith's home and didn't stop until they got to Moscow, where a rich pure-blood couple took them in. Ryelle soon loved her foster parents, Ilya and Aksinya Zvereu, although Sanar hadn't left Kirrith's home, always having been the favourite. Kirrith later moved to Germany, when Sanar was eleven, and she ended up transferring from Beauxbatons to Durmstrang, where she learned until she was seventeen, and graduated. When Ryelle also graduated from Beauxbatons, they met while in London, and are beginning too become closer again.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Sanar is the boldest, and by far the leader out of the two, whereas Ryelle is quieter. They both love reading, magic and music. Sanar is leaning towards the dark side, whereas Ryelle is less violent.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Sanar - maybe The Black Parade or The Shrouded?
Ryelle -maybe The Ministry or Music?
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
(Yay, I've been on here a month now! :D)\