1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Santana is born to a Veela mother, Simeona and half-blood wizard father, Andres on January 8th, 1995 at St. Mungo's. She is the firstborn child among her three siblings and the only female. They live at Paris, France where his father works as an ice cream parlor owner and her mother as a journalist for a newspaper. She and her siblings are often left with their Veela aunt, Sasha as their parents are always working. Not much of interesting stuff happened during Santana's childhood just that she learned how to fly with a broom at quite an early age of six and learned to control her Veela powers at nine. She then studied at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic at age 11 and finished at age 17. She graduated with really good grades and has Outstanding N.E.W.T.s on the following: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions and History of Magic. While she got Exceeds Expectations on Divination, Charms, Herbology, Mythology, Wandlore and Astronomy. She then became a world-traveler and went to 24 different countries around the world. After that, she became a professional Quidditch player for the Quibberon Quafflepunchers and became famous. She then grew bored of Quidditch and decided to get a part time job at the Ministry as an Auror. She's currently an applicant but still plays Quidditch for her team whenever there's a league coming.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Santana is a type of person who always wants to be popular. Ever since she had a taste of it after becoming part of the Quiberon Quafflepunchers, she became obsessed with it. She can be sarcastic and bitch to other people but cares and respects her parents and family. She could be funny at times too but this happens rarely. She owns a firebolt which she uses when she plays Chaser for her Quidditch Team and is pretty good at using it too. She's also good with magic especially with offensive spells as she personally fancied Defense Against the Dark Arts and is the reason why she's applying for Auror. She also controls her Veela powers quite well as she only transformed into a harpy once her whole life and can regulate her fire powers amazingly.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
She's a half-blood witch and is also half-veela.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She is currently applying for Auror at the Auror's Office under the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
She is single and has no children.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
UTC +8 (Philippine Time)