Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Sara is a very independent girl with a temper hotter than the sun, you don't want to make her mad or worse yet insult her family. From a young girl she was bullied and hence doesn't trust very easily because the bully used to be a friend. She may come off as cold and shallow but if you gain her trust she can become a great friend who will stick by you to the end. You mess with her family and friends prepare for an uncontrollable wrath.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Sara is Hispanic. Unfortunately this caused her to be the target of a lot of bullying because she was different, catcalls of "stupid," and "freak," were common place for her unfortunately. She would come home in tears everyday while her younger brother observed with a rage. Unbeknownst to her he went to her biggest bully and beat the living daylights out of him. Upon finding out she didn't know how to react, she didn't like that her little brother had to stand up for her, on the other the bullies wouldn't mess with her or her baby sister Juliana ever again. She chose the middle road and didn't react to it.
When she received her letter to Hogwarts she was overjoyed. She was placed in _________ and fit in right away. She didn't however make many friends due to people being put off by her coldness. The bullying didn't happen at Hogwarts thankfully. Due to her isolation and few friends she red a lot and became very smart. Her best subject is DADA followed closely by Charms. She's not so good at History, and is alright at the rest of them. She has no idea what to do with her life after leaving Hogwarts.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Slytherin, she NEEDS to be. I'll rewrite her if necessary
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
8, 1 of them is exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1 Number of B's: 2 Number of C's: 1 Number of D's: 1