Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Sara is very arrogant. She hates being wrong and as wrong as she is, she tries fooling others for her to come "right". Sara is very independent and hates to have other people do her stuff. She is quite cold and somewhat bitchy. Sara wound up like this, as her childhood was not an easy one. You'll understand soon enough. Anyways, Sara is very protective for her brother and has a soft spot for him. To be honest, Sara would kill anyone who hurt Madan or Juliana.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Sara is Hispanic. Her mother met her father on Hogwarts, her mother being Ravenclaw and her father being Slytherin. Sara's childhood was quite sad academically, but a happy one with her family. Even as a little girl, she was bullied. She always came home crying because other people judged her for being latin. Many people underestimated her greatly and loved hurting her feelings.
Luckily, Sara's parents were deeply in love, so she faced no problems with that. In fact, when she was around two, almost three, she found out her mother was pregnant. That was a great news for her, as she always wanted a sibling to look after. Months later, Madan was born.
When she was around 9 and 10 years, Sara tried being strong, but failed many times. She came home crying and always went to her brother for advice. Eventually, Madan grew tired and kicked anyone's ass if they hurt his precious Sara. When Sara got her Hogwarts letter, she was ecstatic. She'd gain new friends and that made her happy.
Sara was placed in ___________, where she has been for six years. She's grown to be independent, arrogant, very intelligent, as well as focused. Sara is quite bitchy, but hey, that's what your personality usually is when your in ___________.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!(Clary Fray in TMI, but Lilly Collins in rl.)
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She has photographic memory.
11) What year is your character in?
In this new term that'll begin in a few weeks, she'll be a fifth year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Around ten or eleven and 1 is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Standard Time
Number of A's:1
Number of B's:2
Number of C's:1
Number of D's:1