Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide.
Enjoying being under the spotlights, Savannah is an attention-seeking half-blood witch with Veela blood flowing in her veins. Vivacious and sociable are usually how most people describe her if in a positive way. Though, despite her independent and confident exterior, she's often stressed by the feeling of inferiority, believing that this is the reason for her parents' inattention - and this sometimes make her into an overachiever.
Savannah is insecure and neurotic, often having a feeling of being neglected. This prone to her tendency of attention seeking, despite her fear of her sleepwalking secret being exposed (she isn't sure why she has to keep this a secret, but she believes that it'd be better if no one knows about it). She's outspoken and confident, but she often comes off as bossy, self-righteous and demanding to the others because of her streaks of perfectionism and stubbornness. She criticizes but she never insults - of course, unless when she's provoked.
Like anyone who enjoys being the center of attention does, Savannah does care about fashion (probably too much sometimes, considering she's only 11). She likes wearing new trendy clothes and is a bit of a fashionista. Though she's not those who bury their noses in books, she's smarter than she looks. She knows well how to stay out of troubles (unless she's asleep) and studies has never been a real problem of hers.
As annoying and self-centered as Savannah may appear to be, she has a caring nature and is loyal to her friends, willing to do anything for them. She doesn't tolerate bullies, and would do anything to make them pay the price especially when someone she cares about is hurt. She's also generous and helpful - as long as you ask her for help nicely, it's unlikely that you will get a "no" for answer.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
(I wrote the history of my character in first-person narrative in my sandbox, and I'm too lazy to change it into third-person. Please tell me if it's not ok to do so and I'll edit it.)
'I love my mum, Silvia Castellan-Morpheus, a British pure-blood human witch working as a lawyer in an legal firm. I love my dad, Patrick Morpheus, even more, because he's more beautiful (or handsome) and way cooler than my mum. He's a Swedish British half-veela wizard, the Editor in Chief of a fashion magazine, Spella Weekly. And of course, I love myself. My name is Savannah Alice Aurora Castellan-Morpheus, and to be honest, I kind of hate it. Not only is it because of the super long family name, but also my middle names - Alice Aurora. They are all, ironically, related to dreams or sleeping, like a curse. So, when introducing myself, I always go by Savannah Morpheus.
'As I mentioned earlier, I love my parents. However, they don't seem to feel the same. They always say that they love me, but their actions show otherwise - I mean, spending most of their time in their offices? What kind of love is that? For sure, they earn a decent amount money and allows us to lead a comfortable life, but wealth comes with a price, and I've paid it, by spending most of my time alone, with our house elf, my nanny or other kids in the neighborhood. And soon, I've got use to it.
'Since I was five, I always find myself waking up at strange places - on the piano, in the kitchen, on a tree (once), etc., which's weird, since I didn't remember going to all those places or doing all those things at all. When I was seven, I knew the why - I sleepwalk. Remember what I said earlier about hating anything related to sleeping or dreams? This is also the why. First of all, I feel like there's a need to make some clarifications before you have that stupid imagination of me walking like a zombie with both hands extending out, like how sleepwalkers are depicted in cartoons. It's nothing like that. According to my parents, when I sleepwalk, I move around with my eyes opened like a normal person does, only more slowly and with a glazed-over expression.
'I thought it wasn't a big deal, until I almost killed my cat when sleepwalking by dumping it into the swimming pool. Of course I didn't have any memory of it and Felina wasn't killed, but this completely freaked me and my parents out. The only good thing that came out of it is that my parents did spend more time looking after me, but it didn't last long, since the doctors said the events would happen less frequently with the increase in age, I don't usually sleep in daytime and my parents really love their work. Anyway, not sure if it's fortunate or not, I do sleepwalk less often - but the thoughts of hurting myself or the others when sleepwalking still send a chill down my spine.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
She has brown hair, blue eyes and 4'9" tall. Her model is Isabelle Allen.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She's a Quarter-Veela.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
First year and nope.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Slytherin or Gryffindor.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4 Active Characters. None of them is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: