1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
B)A Spell Of Control
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
5) What is most important to you?
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) I'm noble and I'm very humble, but I don't eat meat or drink blood because I'm a vegetarian.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) I grew up in the city and moved to the country, my dad's side of the family are witches and wizards, my mom's side of the family are Vampires. My granparents on my father's side of the family are dead because of my mother's side of the family.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) I'm a Half-Blood, my father's a wizard but my mother is a Vampire, so I'm a Half-Breed. I don't care what anyone else thinks about me I'm a vegetarian, I will pass out at the sight of any raw meat or blood, I'll even pass out at the word "Blood".
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: 10:13 AM
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 2
18:30, February 20, 2013 (UTC)