1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Selena Ryan Miller was born to Karissa, an Unspeakable Veela and Liam Miller, an ex-deatheater. Selena was born on December 25, 1995. Selena's mother died a day later due to childbirth. Selena never got to know her mother. When Selena was 6 she started to question why her mother wasn't around because she never thought about it before. Liam lied to her and said Karissa left them. During 7 and 8 grade she played on a competitive Volleyball team. When Selena found out that she had to go to Hogwarts she was furious. She caused tantrums and locked herself in her room. Then Liam told her that Karissa really didn't leave them. Selena was even more mad. Liam thought what he did was horrible and commit suicide the day later. Selena was sent to live with her Veela aunt, Meredith. She went to Diagon alley and got her wand and a Siamese cat. She was sorted into Gryffindor at Hogwarts. More into her second year she started to question why and started to think she should have been in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. In her third year she saw a Thestral. In her fourth year she and her 3 best friends were wandering around in Hogsmeade. Her best friends were killed because of 1 Sectum Sempra and two Avada Cadavras. Selena just became even more depressed and furious with her life. The next year Selena started to teach herself Dark Magic. In her Seventh Year she started to get even better at it. By the time she graduated she was amazing at dark magic.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Selena is great at Dark Magic. She mean and angry seeming to people who don't know her that well. Though once you do get to know her she is kind and sweet and fun to hang around. It is easy to make Selena furious. Once Selena does get mad she will attempt to kill the person and has done so several times.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half blood (half veela)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Planning for her to join the Shrouded
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single and Looking. She has a god-daughter
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: central