For the expansion
1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Septimus was born to Grace and Victor Hath on the 19th of October. His parents were both muggle-born, but that didn't stop them being appalled at his being a squib. When he was three, Septimus ended up on the streets. He survived well, and when he was sixteen he went back to his parent's home and killed them for revenge, taking his inheritance from them. He has continued hating magic ever since.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Because of his unpleasant upbringing, a constant sense of danger, and multiple attempts on his life, Septimus is solitary, suspicious, and practical. He is always wary of everyone, from strangers to his closest friends, and his suspicion makes him dislike taking chances, especially for the sake of others. He will not hesitate to defend himself or whatever he holds dear, no matter the cost to others. He is practical to the point of ruthlessness in this regard, killing anyone he deems a threat with minimal hesitation or remorse, and an attitude that was almost casual.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? I plan for him to be a cultist
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.