1) History: Two years before Harry Raimi and a year after Abagail was born, Veronica, his mother realized she was pregnant with a baby and she was very happy! Veronica and Andrew, her husband made new clothing for the baby and painted a room for the baby, everything new parents would do for an incoming baby. When the baby was born it was very easy for them and they took care of the baby very friendly because they loved him and Andrew knew that he was going to be a magical baby so he kept it from Veronica and when Harry was born Andrew was sure they would both be wizards so he kept it from Veronica and when Shane and Aagail a year apart were both taken to "boarding schools" when they were 11, but they were really going off to Hogwarts.
While Shane was at Hogwarts he dreamed of traveling the world but first he was a good student and the Headmaster arranged an exchange group with Drumstrang so Shane could go Norway and he loved it there and when he was in his fifth year at Drumstrang he got a letter from his family telling them of who died in the manor attack and that Harry was staying with an aunt. Shane was sad by this news and tried to get the money to get back to England to comfort the family but he was stuck in Norway so he got a job in a bookstore and slowly made the money he needed while going through school.
Since Shane never could get enough money to come back he was shunned from his family and graduated lonely and he decided to use the money that he was saving up to travel the world and he did making his way through France and Asia and almost traveling through the whole world and while he was traveling he learned other cultures and learned powerful magic by the influential people in those countries but what he craved for was to come back to England, so he did and he lived in the Muggle world working as a bartender and he worked there until he got a letter a few years later when he was very used to being by himself that told him that Raimi had died in the hospital and Shane had finally decided it was time to go back to the family so he attended the funeral and after it he put himself in solitude at a friend’s house named Shiloh Black and he decided after a few months that he was going to open up his brother’s shop again and he did and now he lives above the shop and works there having a good heart and loves talking to the people that come in.
2) Personality: Shane is benevolent and wise he almost constantly gives off an aura of serenity and composure, rarely displaying intense emotions of anger or fear. Shane is very eccentric and even slightly effeminate; he often uses humour to make people feel comfortable in his presence. Shane is never arrogant, self-important or pompous. He has a very practical side, thinking about the long term consequences or outcomes of plans.
3) Blood Relation: Pure Blood
4)Magical Abilities: Can do hand magic
5) Job: Raimi's Reccomendable Hats and Potions
6) Marital Status: Single
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.