1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
It all starts off with Darren Vaughan. He used to be a professional quidditch player, playing for the Wimbourne Wasps. He was early in his career, barely just beginning to play for them, when a match against an Arabic team popped up. It was... surprising that they even agreed to it, with the distance, but they did. The night before the match, Darren went to a club. It was there that he met Leila... not that he particularly cared - he'd just been told of what she could do in one night, and he wanted to see for himself.
The last he saw of Leila was the night after he'd lost the match, and he never saw her again until ten months later, when he caught a glimpse of her as she fled the building in which he was living at. She'd been there to drop off something at his doorstep, and that something was... a baby. Sian Morgana Vaughan. His kid.
At first, Darren wouldn't take her in, and even took her to an orphanage to drop her off, because that kid couldn't possible be his. He'd been very careful the night with Leila. The caretaker was, as a matter of fact, going to take her in, but managed to convince Darren into taking a paternity test. If the kid was his, he'd reconsider leaving her, but if she wasn't, then he could leave her there. About a few days later, the results came. Sian was his daughter.
Sian grew an only kid for the first six years of his life, and basically the only Vaughan remaining consider her father was too into his playboy lifestyle to pay attention to anything that wasn't quidditch or sex. If he wasn't in the field, he was either partying or having fun at another chick's place, which left Sian alone most of the time with her own nanny. She was often left behind in the mansion Darren shared with his teammates with said woman, and occasionally with the only grandparents she ever knew. It wasn't until months before her sixth birthday that she had company. In another trip to Dubai, Darren intended on finding Leila and demanding she gave him child support (which was absurd, considering the money he had), or to take Sian back. She did neither, instead seducing him yet again, and giving him another child nine months later. That was Eilwen - Sian's younger sister. Similarly to Eilwen, it took convincing for him to keep her.
Other than this, Sian's childhood was uneventful. At the age of eight, her father decided he was quitting quidditch to focus on making his eldest daughter the best quidditch player known to date - under him, of course. This could be considered her first magical sign, because flying came natural to Sian. It was only a confirmation of what she was.
At the age of eleven, Sian received her letter for Hogwarts, and for an Arabic school of magic. Her father didn't allow her to accept the latter, only giving her the former as an option. She, however, didn't want to go there. She knew it would be easy for her father to keep track of how well she was doing and all she wanted was freedom for him. He'd paid her little attention throughout his life, and now it was time for it to bite the jackass in the ass. So, managing to get some information from her grandfather during one of his visits, Sian decided she'd go to the one in Russia. Koldovstoretz.
This took a lot of convincing to happen. Naturally, Darren wanted to be controlling even after missing out on about eight years of her life, but Sian wouldn't have anything. It took a few major temper tantrums for him to even think of allowing her to go, and a few more for him to actually let her go.
Upon arrival, her life was more or less uneventful, bar her doing quidditch there. It was way too different there, not to mention uncomfortable, with the players using uprooted trees rather than broomsticks. The only times Sian returned home, it was to see Eilwen. Otherwise, that was it. She did her best to avoid her father, and it went to the point that she often snuck out when he made plans for them.
By the time Sian graduated, Eilwen was already attending Beauxbatons as she'd decided to undertake a similar path. She settled down in France, and tried out for the Quiberon Quafflepunchers as soon as she heard there was an opening. Sian was skilled enough as a beater to be accepted into it, and she stayed in that team for a few years, until she overheard there would soon be an opening for the Holyhead Harpies as a beater. That was enough encouragement for the brunette to pack her bags and make the move to Britain.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Sian is an independent woman. She raised herself, taught herself everything she had to, and can very well survive on her own. She doesn't need anybody's help. She's strong-willed as well, which aligns perfectly with the independence she's marked.
She's blunt. She'll say/do what needs to be said/done and will leave emotions out of the equation (unless it involves her sister, usually). While that may seem harsh, she does care about her people and her friends but she has a very Unitarian point of view in that if you have to sacrifice a few to save many then you do it.
Emotions don't come easy and simple to Sian - that's why she prefers hookups over relationships. They're complicated and involve feeling, and she's just not good at understanding them when she's feeling them. Hookups are easy and simple, and most importantly, they don't involve feelings. She'll do platonic feelings, but romantic she'll just avoid for as long as she can manage. It's a part of life she would very much not get herself involved in. If there's one thing that separates her from ordinary emotion-avoiding people, it's the fact that while she dislikes them, she doesn't run away from people. She doesn't push anyone out.
One thing Sian doesn't take is bullshit. Be as honest with her as she is with you, because otherwise she'll make sure to let you know one way or another that you should have never even thought of crossing her.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Uncertain (Pure-Blood or Half-Blood)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Hopefully beater for the Harpies?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, not interested in relationships atm c:
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.