1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Sigmund Åke Adolvsson was the first child born to the German Gabriele and Swedish Olle Adolvsson in Sollefteå, Sweden. The eldest of two, he was almost the perfect eldest child for the majority of his life before school - adept at Quidditch, adept at keeping his little sister out of trouble, adept at charming adults. Not, however, adept at following rules. His mother often affectionately called him a "ladies' man". He still finds this amusing, because he is much more of a "gentlemen's man", if you catch his drift.
When the time came to choose a school, Sigmund was accepted into four - Durmstrang, Hogwarts, the German Institute and EESM. He chose Durmstrang, much to his father's delight, and was soon shipped off to school. A few years later, his little sister Sieglinde chose EESM, much to his disappointment.
In his fourth year, he fell in with the "bad crowd", though a better description would be "wannabe criminals". Neither his parents nor his teachers appeared to notice, however, as he somehow managed to keep up his grades. Outside of school hours, it was a completely different story. He became skilled at taking things that weren't his, and at other less-than-legal pursuits.
Upon graduation, Sigmund left home and went freelance, since none of his schoolfriends were even remotely talented enough to make decent partners in crime. Working up a reputation among the other black market traders, assassins, and thieves, he eventually became acquainted with the master thief Xavier Hartt. Eventually, Xavier invited him to join the Black Parade, and Sigmund accepted.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Sigmund is very independent, as much as he does like to be in a team. Whilst he isn't the greatest mind in the universe, he's fully capable of putting his intelligence to use. He has a suprisingly good memory for details, and is therefore really quite observant. He's been known to tire himself out just by thinking, or to give himself a headache. To most people, he comes across as indecisive at first.
Sigmund is a very loyal person, and would probably take a bullet for one of his close friends, though he really hopes that won't be necessary. Ever. He doesn't particularly want to be shot. He could probably charm someone out of their month's wage, and he loves teasing people. He assumes the latter's the older brother instinct coming into play. He enjoys turning things into jokes, and is really quite bad at making puns.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
6, two exotic, 1 expansion
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.