Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
D) Road 2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Sivaji is a book worm and a nerd. He's good in heart but he's not courageous enough. This doesn't make him a coward, he's humble to all. He prefers solitude. Aspires to be a good writer. He's loves meditating in caves where there's silence. 7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Sivaji was born in a muggle society. Unheard of magic till the age of 9, he had his first glimpse of magic when his cousin Joe played a prank on him. Since then he stays away from the crowd, just doesn't socialise himself. He along with his family moved to village from city considering him to be abnormal.
Then suddenly one day his parents received an Owl from Hogwarts, which made them realize that their child was special not abnormal, he's destined to do great things. With mixed feelings, they left him at the King Cross station, wishing success to their son.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Sivaji has brown eyes and black hair. He's almost Six Feet Tall, and has a slim body. He's not too athletic but enjoys playing cricket with his muggle friends. He aspires to be a Beater in Quidditch. He's got a thin mustache and an Abraham Lincoln like beard.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-Born. No relations, i'm fresh
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) I have a knack for levitating things, and getting into the core of its being when I'm deeply focussed. (Sorting note - the first two chars cannot have any powerful Exotic abilities, so this is just a mild talent for Charms and a tendency to analyse well Jisk)
11) What year is your character in? Sixth Year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. IST(Indian Standard Time) GMT+5 hrs + 30 minutes
Number of A's:2
Number of B's:1
Number of C's:2
Number of D's:0