16:20, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Like she is to her friends, she’s very loyal to her thoughts and opinions and doesn’t like to change them a lot. She’s stubborn and hates to admit that she’s wrong about something. Skye is very opinionated and she likes to express those opinions a lot; she has a view on everything, either yes or no, never in the middle.
Sadly, Skye is mute and unable to communicate verbally at all – not through choice (more explained in history). She isn’t at all shy though and instead she speaks through paper or sign-language, unafraid to be bold, be herself and ‘say’ what she really thinks. She’s quite nosy and, maybe because she’s very open herself, she doesn’t understand why people need privacy at all and expects everyone to also be open about everything, she hates keeping things secret.
I never know which bits to copy and paste so just look here if you need more xD : http://tigerlilys-sandbox.wikia.com/wiki/Skye_Page_Planning
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
When Skye was only seven she came very close to death in the form of drowning in one of the lakes surrounding in their house. She was submerged under the water for a number of minutes, continuously screaming for help as she tried to free herself from the weeds and swim to the top of the water. When her father found her he feared that she was dead and she was rushed to hospital where she underwent dramatic surgery. The surgery saved her life, but at a cost; there was complications and it didn’t go as planned. They were unable to rectify the damage done to her vocal cords, throat and lungs…but at least she was alive.
At first she struggled to eat and breathe, but through practice she’s mostly got over this. Sometimes she is able to still say a few words, but they’re hoarse and whispered – not to mention painful – so she rarely bothers. She can’t hum or sing, when she cries it is silent, her laughs are wheezy and often painful – if any noise comes out at all.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Annasophia Robb :)
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-Blood, no special relations.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
None, unless having a mute character counts as exotic? (because it's a bit different?)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Gryffindor, but I'm open to all others too :D
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything. :/
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
7 Normal, plus 2 Expansion. None exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UK
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 3