Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Skylar is a sporty girl who prefers spending her time outside. She's funny by nature, a lot of her talk involving jokes. Sometimes she's quite mean, but tries to make this overlooked by trying to befriend others quickly after, trying to forgive her enemies. Skylar loves to paint, but often gets it everywhere- she's messy and relies on others to clean up after her. She's really adventurous, and when it's rainy and she doesn't like to be outside, she bounces off the walls.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Skylar was born on August 21st, 2004 to a loving family. She had an older sibling, Hunter, and they were both sent to a Muggle school, and hated it. She made that very clear, which got her kicked out. Her parents sent her back to another one, and after a while (with quite a few threats) Skylar began to behave. As she grew up, she got along surprisingly well with Hunter. When Hunter was accepted into Hogwarts, her parents told her about Hogwarts, magic, and the like, including that her mother was a veela. This left Skylar quite shocked.
Skylar began to grow very excited about it, and seeing Muggles less superior to her, got kicked out of yet another school. Her parents decided to homeschool her instead. Soon, she too was accepted into Hogwarts. On the days that followed, Skylar was quite amazed about Diagon Alley. She was sorted into _____ and is very happy there, though still loves to come back and see her family.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Skylar has brown eyes and brown hair. Her model is Kesley Chow.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) She's half-veela.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.) 5th year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? This is my fourth character, and first exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -4
Number of A's: 0.
Number of B's: 1.
Number of C's: 2.
Number of D's: 2.