A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Skylar's two biggest strengths are her emotional willpower and knowledge of magic; she knows where her emotions are and when and has great control over them, and her knowledge of magic is pretty self explanatory. Whilst she would say she has no obvious weaknesses, two of the largest are her stubbornness and the off times where she does lose control of her emotions. Again, both are pretty self-explanatory.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Bar her triplet brother murdering their sister and stalking her parents, she'd say her life's gone pretty swell.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Busying herself with makeup or reading to make sure her combat knowledge doesn't fade away. She likes the first because it's therapeutic and the latter for safety.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
She'd only keep one and that's the picture of her family before she and her siblings attended wizarding school - the last time it was all perfect and serene. She'd keep only this one thing because it has a sentiment attached to it.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
The seeming inability to catch people who commit crimes quicker.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Marius la Rue was a pure-blooded wizard who believed completely and truly in blood supremacy. He belonged to an ancient dynasty of French wizards and was lined up with around five suitors to marry - his prospect wife and spares, if he should so need them. He never thought that he'd ever be able to abhor the philosophy he was brought up on, until he met a muggle woman in Paris. Aurelia Beau was no stranger to the wizarding world; her brother was a muggle-born wizard and she grew up envying him. She knew as much as the next wizard would so when she met Marius with his blood supremacy and muggle-hating ways, she was calm and collected. Besides his obsession with blood purity, he was a decent man and Aurelia found herself falling for him. She was patient and, eventually, he looked past it and saw the whole philosophy that he was brought up on was isolating and, quite frankly, wrong.
The couple, once married, went on to have triplets; Flora, Skylar, and Sébastien. The family lived in a wealthy district in Paris and life was comfortable. They spoke mainly in English, Aurelia's mother tongue and learnt conversational French on the side. They attended an international school in Paris until they could attend wizarding school, providing they inherited their father's gene. All of the children, unfortunately, were late bloomers when it came to having their magical experience and worried their father. Whilst he was long since ashamed of leaving his life behind, he didn't want to be the only one of his siblings to produce squibs so naturally he waited anxiously for them to have their first magical experience whilst his wife was perfectly calm and didn't care either way.
Skylar's magical experience was making the family dog, Dedou, turn from the snow white colour to a vivid pink. This was definitely more exciting in comparison to her siblings' - who also had theirs - but that was irrespective. Happy that all his children had inherited his gene, Marius celebrated.
The children went to different wizarding schools as per their own desires; Flora went to Beauxbatons, Skylar to Hogwarts and Sébastien to Durmstrang. At Hogwarts, Skylar was sorted into Ravenclaw and became a candidate for being prefect in her final years. She had passed all of her exams with good grades and was set out to take the world by storm. Unfortunately, her brother had become sympathetic to the dark side of wizardry and joined a cult-like group and eventually murdered Flora. Hearing rumours that he was targeting his parents and remaining sister, her parents went into exile whilst Skylar stood strong, confident she could take him on.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Skylar is a very independent and robust character. Her brother killing her sister has made her a little less likely to get emotionally attached to people. She's not emotionally detached by any stretch of the imagination, she's just not as willing to make lifelong connections as she used to be. She's not a bitter person either, but rather extremely critical and analytical of each and every situation she puts herself into and prioritises herself over anybody else.
Underneath that is the same happy-go-lucky girl that those who were in her year at Hogwarts would remember. She calls this, primarily, her 'sales front' and uses it when she's helping customers at Rouge Lips. She'll quite happily show this side of her to anyone and it'll be her most natural reaction beyond analysing them at first.
She is, however, extremely afraid. Despite the dislike she's come to have for her brother, she's extremely scared of him and fears that he'll murder her the same way her did to their sister. Every night she has nightmares and has promised herself to never show this vulnerable side to anyone, in fear that they might dog her in to her brother.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Employee at Rouge Lips.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
11, 2 exotic.
- Please remove the statement regarding her becoming Prefect in her final years, since we decide that IC and we wouldn't want any conflicting stories. I'm fine with her being a likely candidate or having applied and such, but since there's actually been Prefects, I will have to ask you to please remove that bit. The rest looks fine! :D
Cause your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife. 06:09, April 17, 2017 (UTC)
Ahh, changed!! Totally understandable c:
Cause your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife. 06:18, April 17, 2017 (UTC)