Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
'The name Solomon at it's root means "peace" and the word vox translates to "voice", this fits Solomon's personality well. He is a soft-spoken voice of reason. Solomon seeks peace and to orchestrate peace between others. His ideal lazy day at Hogwarts would be spent by the side of the lake on a warm day leaning against the trunk of a big tree and enjoying the coolness of it's shade, a gentle breeze, and a good book. He is somewhat solitary by nature, but enjoys meeting new people and learning about them. In fact, he enjoys learning in all capacities. (Excluding perhaps potions and arthimancy.) He has never quite had a knack for mathematics. Solomon is a thinker, a philosopher, a lover of poetry.'
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
'Solomon was born and raised in the United States until his parents died when he was just eight years old. He was then sent to live with his grandfather on the English countryside. They lived a quiet life together. Solomon's grandfather (his mother's father) was a quiet but endearing muggle. He enjoyed teaching his grandson new things and Solomon enjoyed being taught. 'As Solomon grew older he quickly became independent. He would ride his bike into town, visit the library, and explore the natural beauty of the countryside on his own.
It was not a secret to Solomon that his parents were a witch and wizard, but his grandfather didn't know anything about magic, so Solomon didn't fully understand what that meant. When unusual things happened in his life Solomon wished he had his parents around to explain what was going on and guide him. Therefore, when an owl arrived bearing a letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy telling him that he had been accepted, Solomon was ecstatic. He studied hard in school and loved that he felt challenged by the subject matter. He never got into Quidditch, but does enjoy playing Wizard's Chess in his spare time. Now, in his seventh year, Solomon is a full-fledged wizard. He is looking forward to taking his N.E.W.T.s and choosing a career.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!  Model: Aaron Taylor Johnson
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Solomon's parents were both magical. No known notable relations.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Solomon has subtle empathic abilities. He can sense a persons emotions better than most others can.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Solomon is entering his seventh year at Hogwarts.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
One other character. Not exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Central Time Zone
Number of A's:2
Number of B's:2
Number of C's:2
Number of D's:1
Not sure whether this qualifies as exotic, so I can't approve right now. Your first two chars can't be exotic.
- Is this a personality trait, the empathy, or an actual ability? LittleRedCrazyHood 10:47, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
- I did not mean for it to be like a power. I just meant to say that he's... sensitive, i suppose. ElectricPulse (talk) 18:39, January 29, 2014 (UTC)