Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Sophia's a true cowgirl. It's visible in the way speaks. She's also a complete cinnamon roll, and it's difficult to resist her. But that's just part of her.
Sophia's a pessimist, and always views the glass as half empty (rather than half full). She talks... a lot. She also curses... quite a lot, may I say. She saves for when it's needed, but don't get caught in a roast session with her... she's an oven waiting to explode.
Besides that, Sophia is NOT a tomboy, and she hates it when people think she is. She's a big believer in equality for all, and will flip out if injustice is dealt to her or her friends. She's also not a fan of being called out for being wrong.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Sophia Rose Barber was born on November 3rd to William "Will" Barber and Jacqueline "Jacqui" Schwartz. She was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, but grew up on William's ranch. Needless to say, Sophia became daddy's little cowgirl.
Sophia was a born and bred cowgirl. She was riding her first horse when she was six years old and she was darn proud of it. She also grew up wearing heels. Uncomfortable at first, but she got used to it over time.
Around her seventh birthday, Sophia had her first magic sign. She was feeding Thunderbolt, when... the hay turned green. Thunderbolt still ate it, but Sophia felt weird over that. She went to see William. He told Sophia that it was magic.
And so began a long convo about how William and Sophia were muggle-born wizards and they were able to use magic. William had actually kept his wizard status hidden from Jacqui for a long time, but when Jacqui overheard them... shock and awe.
Jacqui wasn't one to keep secret however, and she exposed Will and Sophia when her family came to visit the ranch. Jacqui's family condemned them both, and refused to acknowledge Sophia as one of Jacqui's kids. Sophia basically responded in the same manner that Will and Jacqui responded; she flipped the bird on her grandparents.
But all of Sophia's ranching days had a downside too; since six years of age, Sophia's been farsighted, and cannot see anything that is real close to her eyes. Will constantly nagged her to get reading glasses... but Sophia refuses to, because she believes that cowboys simply don't wear glasses.
Within time, William had become pretty wealthy and decided to buy a household in England. It was sort of meant as a getaway for Will and Sophia, but it eventually became a second home, because Sophia got a letter from Hogwarts and from Salem, choosing to accept Hogwarts, because it was closer to the second home.
Her journey is about ready to start...
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her model is Megan McDermott.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? Future Firstie.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) No Preference.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) No Preference.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
14 total, 2 in limbo, 2 exotics, 2 expansion.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Daylight Time -6
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: