A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
His strengths are his music and his relentlessness. Weaknesses are his hot headedness and inability to forgive and forget.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
He wants to become a successful musician and performer, but also wants to avenge his family's death.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Composing songs or playing piano because it's the only quiet he gets. If not, he's spooking locals with his family. Sometimes he can do both by playing the part of sorrowful piano player in the haunted mansion.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
His house because it's his family tie; His piano because it inspired his love of music, even if it ended up costing him; his laptop that's where he mainly produces; his wand in order to eventually bring justice for his family;Three different pictures of his family back in the living days
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
the justice system so he can willfully kill
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
:C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
:D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
:C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
:D. The right way, no matter how long it takes. (but a distorted version of the "right" way because right doesn't necessarily mean virtuous)
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Stefan, like most people, is complex, coming with different levels of response, depending on the situation. He’s sarcastic, arrogant , and generally a displeasure to talk to when he’s in a bad mood. He’s a bit of a hot head even if his typical anger response is more icy than hot. While he generally is alone or with his family, he doesn’t mind a spotlight, as long as it’s an adoring one. He’ll be sociable and maybe a little irritating, but also he has a level of wit that makes him just interesting enough.
He’s intelligent and can think things through, however, when he’s in a mood he tends to make decisions based off emotion. He prizes loyalty greatly, and once you break his trust, it is nearly impossible to gain it back. It’s difficult for him to make relationships with people just because they tend to be superficial. Sometimes people want to get close to him because of his looks, other times for his rising fame in the music world. By now, he’s reached underground cool status.
With his family, because he regrets not being there for them in life, he’s a good brother and son in their death. He plays with all of them, laughs with them, scares the crap out of others with them. His family has grown to share a bond in the horrific, and it’s made him both a darker and lighter person overall. Despite being a half vampire, it’s one aspect of his identity that he hardly glances it, and can be a touchy subject. He has difficult views on his father and thus on his vampire ancestry. Despite this war with one fraction of his identity, he has come to accept other aspects of his identity easily.
Another part of his softer side is his music. All of his compositions, everything he creates, whenever he plays, those are ventilations for the hurt he feels. Anything he creates is a raw fragment of his soul, without anything covering it up.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
It takes tragedy to appreciate what you have. Stefan always felt he lived in an oppressive household, until he realized he was wrong. By then, it was too late. His story began in Ilvermorny, where his mom, a muggle born by the name of Jessica, met the man of her life. Unfortunately, he was a teacher, so at the time their relationship could not go past professional. Instead, she started seeing a bartender she’d rant to, a mysterious handsome stranger who always had the right thing to say. Vulnerable as she was, the man seduced her, and she soon vanished from her life.
Two years later, Jessica turned up back in wizard society, a changed woman. Literally. During her years gone, she had married the man, and nine months later, birthed their son. The catch? The man she married was a vampire, and their son then a half vampire. He lived in the shadows, hiding from a relentless family on the quest for revenge for the murder of the youngest daughter, an accidental victim of the vampire. It reached a point where he had to choose between saving his own family, and having them be victim to the revenge. He let Jessica go, for the good of her and their son.
It just so happened that she got a second chance with her former professor, running into him at the diner she worked at. That day she went home with him, and continued to go home with him until they lived together. The brand new family crossed the sea to the UK, taking permanent residence in the ex-professor's family home.
Stefan grew from a happy gurgling baby, into a serious four year old with a passion for music. He ignored his adoptive siblings and younger half brothers, fixated on the family piano. He’d always imagined playing Schumann or Debussy, his night time music favorites. He imagined so hard that, at one point the piano began playing itself, his own rendition of Clair De Lune. That’s when his parents knew it would be a crime to not allow him to attend piano classes. They hired a mysterious piano instructor with a face disfigurement who, without knowing, had personal issues and ties to the family. He took it out on Stefan, and piano lessons became torturous, his instructor squeezing out any potential he had into action through harsh training and verbal abuse. Stefan, in turn, redirected his own growing anger and frustration to his parents, who he blamed for putting him in that position and not doing anything about it.
Eight came too soon. He had a recital in city, so the entire family took a trip into London to watch him perform. After it ended, he stayed longer to talk to some of the highbrows in muggle society that played music, at the behest of his tutor. He didn’t know what would happen, or what he would find once he returned home. Stefan stepped into the large mansion, strangely devoid of sound. First he visited his parents room, curious as to why they hadn’t come down to greet him. Stefan found them dead, piano wires deeply embedded into their necks like nooses. Then he visited his brothers and sisters. One by one, he found them dead in their bed, frozen expressions of terror undermined by the gruesome piano wire neck ties. Even the resident house elves were dead, only found later stuffed in the piano itself. It was the worst nightmare because it was reality.
He ran to his limo driver, who contacted his father’s best friend and attorney. That night, he stayed with his father's friend as an investigation was immediately launched. Stefan regretted never spending time with his family, regretted not dying with them. It was all too much for an eight year old to process, even one as mature as him.
A month into the investigation, and no progress. The house was charmed so only certain people could enter, but so far, everyone except one person had alibis. That person was his piano instructor, the primary suspect in the case. It was the person who Stefan, at least, felt had committed the acts. Unfortunately, he had gone missing, so there was no way to know for sure. His father’s friend, Logan, tried to keep him from coming back to the house. At first it was a request easily kept, but he couldn’t just never go back. He needed to see his things, he needed to see how investigators had left it; he simply needed to see. Stefan ran away, contacting his old limo driver for the favor. What he found was shocking.
As Stefan entered the home for what he thought would be the last time, he found himself looking at his family. Everyone wore the piano wires, but besides the detail and their floating states, it was as if they were alive. The smaller kids ran around jovially, while the older kids yapped at each other. His mother and father greeted him with a sad smile. They had stayed in this world, for him. Stefan found himself kneeling. He was home.
While legally the estate and all of his mother and father’s wealth were his, everything was supervised by his ‘official’ guardian, Logan. Stefan decided to continue living in the house with his family, who had sacrificed something possibly better to make sure he wouldn’t be lonely. They remodeled it into a haunted mansion to bring in steady income so as to preserve family funds for Stefan’s future. It would be perfect really, the entire family participated in scaring all species with spooky decoration and general malevolent ghost acting performances. You could say Stefan was rendered desensitized emotionally from the grotesque, morbid, and anything of the sort. Even as he became a soft familial person who maintained a playful relationship with his deceased family, he became harder and more callus to the world itself.
If it wasn’t for his family’s support, he would have been too guilt ridden to ever play piano again. Jessica encouraged him to not give up, because it isn’t what they would want for him. Stefan continued playing on his own, without instructor. He even began to dabble in different instruments, different styles besides the classical. Thus went the rest of childhood, a mixture of happiness and regret, tinged with anger. Years passed and his killer was never found, never able to get the revenge and justice he sought. Logan kept his distance, and Stefan preferred it that way.
Time came for him to enter hogwarts, but he was resistant. Why did he deserve to go to a school that his siblings never would? His mother insisted he go, so finally, he decided he would leave for Durmstrang. At least there, he would be taught things that could help him avenge his family, or even protect the house. It wouldn’t be a wasted education.
More years passed, and he created a youtube account to begin putting his musical profile out there, as well as a soundcloud. Stefan didn’t know how, but he wished to juggle his dreams of revenge with his dream of becoming a performer.
A month before he entered Durmstrang once more for his fourth year, Logan came. He was crying, clearly having done something wrong. He admitted that someone had used the imperius curse on him, the night of the murders. It took Stefan a moment to register what he was saying. Logan had killed his family. Logan further rushed into explanation, admitting he only told him now because they had gotten word that his piano instructor had been his biological father, the vampire. The focus on the investigation had turned to the age old rage another family held against him, and believed that the murders were done in an act of retribution. Still not having found his father, however, it was more difficult to put a pin on the theory, and not everything made sense yet either.
Stefan transferred schools to be closer to his home, untrusting of Logan. He’d never forgive him for what he had done.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
9, 1 exotic
- We should totally roleplay him and Liliya sometime! :D
- send them some mojos 🌺🍋⚾🍑💦 02:49, August 4, 2017 (UTC)