Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
I'm going to give it to you straight. I'm a bit of a goofball. I like to do something spontaneous now and again. Not habitually,
that would get boring that is boring. I like to paint my lips purple, with lipstick not paint. I like to put different color into my hair. I like to put big, thick, braids in my hair, and wrap it around my head like a crown, my name does mean crown. It sort of feels like the right thing to do. Please, don't mistake my kindness or my slapstick humor for foolishness. I am sweet like sugar, but I'll still kick your teeth in. Watch out. I don't like it when people talk badly about my non-traditional, crazy, extensive family. I don't care if people talk about me, even if it's directly to my face. Knock yourself out. It's my loved ones that are my number one concern. Bad mouthing them is off limits, only we can talk bad about each other. It's our right as a family.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
I was born, and raised in England, I'm part of the massive Schonewise family, in case that wasn't obvious by my name. Don't judge this book by it's cover because you won't always get what you might expect. I'm good little girl, at least I want to be. In most cases I'm too sweet to stomach. One thing. I don't like trash-talk, not when it's about my family. If you have something bad to say about them, you're basically saying something like: "Hey, Steffi. Could you come, and kick my teeth straight down my throat? I really want to taste my own blood." It might feel like it, for a little while. But I won't let you get away with trash-talking my people for long. I can't let you, unless your last name happens to be Schonewise too.
I'm a Pure-Blood, but that doesn't always mean what people want it to mean. I was sort of a late bloomer, not really, but my magic was late by my standards. Which could have easily made me a squib. Which is basically a "normie", a person with no magic. Everyone else had gotten their signs before I did. It was annoying, but I told them I didn't care. I tried to pretend I had mine too. I always said that no one had been around to see it. I tried to act like I knew I had magic too. It was hard, because I kind of felt like I wasn't a witch, and that I never would be. The little pity party I was having for myself came to an end on it's own.
Things sort of changed for me, for the better, when I was eleven. As if I needed to wait that long. I was brushing my hair, one hundred strokes, if you hadn't already guessed it. I was at ninety-nine when I brought the brush back up to the top of my head, and ran it through my hair it changed color. Those pretty streaks of color you might have forgotten that I mentioned I like to put in my hair. That's how it stared. I ran the brush through the rest of hair, and I got a few more. I tried to make them go away, but that didn't work. They did fade away eventually, but not until after I was able to show them off to my family. I didn't make a big deal about it either. I just flaunted it a little bit. Flipping my hair, constantly. When the streaks in my hair faded away I tried to make them come back, but I couldn't. Not until I finally got to Hogwarts, and the professor's taught me the Color-Change charm. I sort of overused that one right away. I still do.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
I have really pale skin, kind of sickly, but still pretty beautiful. My hair is naturally brown, but because I get bored, easily. I like to make it a lighter shade of brown, with little blonde streaks, or just make all of it black. When it's black it makes me look even more sickly pale. Don't worry. I'm not sick in the bad way. I'm sick in the awesome way. My eyes are a really deeply dark brown, and they slant oh-so-perfectly into this really neat diamond sort of shape. My cheeks are sort of chubby, it's the apples, they are outstanding. By that I mean they stand out. I have a pointed, yet still kind of flat nose, and I have very distinct almost crooked sort of smile.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have nine characters none are exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:2
Number of C's:2
Number of D's:1