Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Suzanna Williams is, if described in one word, a bookworm. She absolutely loves reading and writing stories she would make up if lacking something to do. She would usually be found somewhere in a library reading a book or writing.
She would bring a book or two almost anywhere and would whip it out to read it if she has nothing else to do. She also can become quite talkative and would talk endlessly about something. She is quite friendly and would befriend anyone regardless of blood. She won't talk to people who are nasty.
Due to the more than decent amount of reading of both muggle and Wizard books, she was able to pick up on how to tell almost perfect lies and weave believable stories that would get her out in some tight situations. One thing is that when lying, she would have this mischievous glint in her eyes and a specific twitch at the ends of her lips, as if she was trying not to smile too widely.
One thing about Suzanna is that she can and will be pretty greedy when it comes to her favourite stuff, especially if she is favouring it above all else. She will let you borrow it for a few minutes and then she will try to get it back.
Suzanna can be guilted into doing something. One fake, almost believable sulk, you'd have her wrapped around your finger.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Suzanna Williams was born to muggleborn Louis Williams and half-blood Alena Williams nee Jones on the 18th of January 2003. She was raised in Winchester, Hampshire. She grew up around Muggle children and learnt quite a lot about the Muggle world.
Her mother, Alena, was a stay-at-home mom while her father was an Obliviator. Alena would occasionally tutor Suzanna about the basics of magic and would teach her how to perfect her handwriting. The Williams household had a library of decent size, consisting of both Wizarding and muggle books.
Suzanna started manefistating her magic abilities at age 6. Alena started on helping Suzanna control her mini magical outbursts. At the age of 11, Suzanna received her Hogwarts Acceptance Letter. Her parents accompanied her to Diagon Alley and bought the necessary school requirements.
After that, Suzanna finally departed from King's Cross Station to Hogwarts.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-Blood, no notable magical relations
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? First
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Ravenclaw or Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
1, no exotics
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC+08:00
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 1