Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
The first thing you need to know about Sveta is that she knows she's gorgeous and she knows how to take advantage of it. On more than one occasion, she has had men and women twisted around her fingers with just a bat of an eyelash. But she only uses it it times when it is desperately needed and would often resort to her sly manipulations before using her beauty.
But when she isn't off manipulating some poor schmuck, she is trying to regulate her sister Tama's mischievous antics and looking out for her. Just pure big sister instincts. She cares and loves Tama with all her heart and she is overly protective of her. Touch one tiny hair on Tama and you'll face the wrath of a half-veela. Believe me, their fireballs sting pretty badly. She is also rather down-to-earth, but due to Tama, she does know when logic can be overruled.
Svetlana is also rather confident, not a shred of shyness can be seen in her. She knows her self-worth and the extent of her abilities and respects herself. Some may perceive this as arrogance but it's just her, loving every bit of herself, including her flaws. Very rarely will she doubt herself and has a full belief of her abilities.
At the age of 7, Svetlana was diagnosed with surface dyslexia, which makes it impossible for her to read words with irregular spelling such as sew, pint, and yacht because she will read them as sue, pinnt, and yatchet.
As a future holder of a company, Svetlana knows when to get serious and when she gets serious, she gets really serious. It's as if she had gotten a new personality. She is much harsher, stricter, and will take zero bs from anyone. This is where she unleashes the full brunt of her cunning and resourcefulness. While she is in her zone, what she wants, she gets. This side of her is rarely ever seen because she is careful in handling her emotions.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
"Привет, I am Svetlana Maksimilianovna Vasilyeva, daughter of Maskimilian Vasilyev and Mykhaila Kostyshyn. My матір met my отец one cold December. папа was in Ukraine looking for a job. папа grew up in a poor household, my бабушка having left the family due to reasons my папа won't tell me. He never had any luck in finding a job and thus went to a park to rest. There, he met мама. That park was мама's favourite, which is why she is always found there. папа immediately fell head-over-heels for мама, and мама fell in the same fashion. They caught each other and began a relationship."
"Their relationship soon led to me being born and them getting married in secret. I got my мама's gorgeous looks, but I got my hair from папа. They named me 'Svetlana' because I brought light into their world. We were a happy little family in Ukraine even though we had monetary problems. It didn't bother me much because my мама and папа were with me. I loved those days when мама and папа played in the snow with me, or those times when мама made flower crowns for me and папа. My childhood winter wonderland had everything I could ever ask for, and I was content."
"Eventually, папа got a stable job at a company and we moved out of our small house to something more comfortable. Time passed and I was able to go to school with the other children. My first few years there was pretty difficult, they're not exactly kind to those who are in the bottom of the social status chain, but somehow, I managed. I laid low, despite the urge to just deck the people on their high horses. However, at home, strange things began to happen whenever I was experiencing pretty strong emotions."
"Things started to fly towards me, anything brittle started to break, sometimes clothes caught on fire. It was pretty mediocre and I always scared my parents but they tried to help the best way they can and I'm thankful for that. I think мама somehow knew what was happening but she didn't say a word, so I didn't ask. Everything was cleared up when my 11th birthday arrived."
"Soon after, папа and мама brought home a little girl with fiery red hair and told me that she'll be my new little sister. You could imagine just how happy I was, I've always wanted a little sister. I did my best to be a good big sister, I taught her everything I knew and I protected her from bullies. I always played with her and went along with her funny pranks. Ah, good old times."
"But of course, everything has an end, don't they? There was something мама didn't tell us; she was anemic. We noticed how she grew weak and pale day by day, but she was stubborn and didn't want us to take her to the hospital. Whenever we try, she always finds ways to avoid going to the hospital. That is, until she couldn't take it anymore."
"Long story short, мама died, leaving папа, Tasha (my nickname for Tama), and I. It hit us all very hard, папа especially. But we endured, because that was what мама would've wanted us to do. My папа continued on his work, albeit with lesser cheer than ever before. There was one thing though, on my 11th birthday, it turns out that I was a 'Muggleborn' as told by a weirdly-dressed woman who appeared on our front door that day."
"So I ended up studying at a Magical school called Koldovstoretz for three years, until we got word that папа was promoted to CEO and was required to move to Britain, which was where the main headquarters for папа's company was. How he ended up with the CEO title, I'd never know. But I suspect it has something to do with the previous CEO being childless and had trusted папа very much. I'm proud to say that I think папа was, and still is, a very important asset in his company.
Arriving at Hogwarts, the House System baffled me, to say the least. But it was a pretty interesting twist so I went with the flow, being Sorted into [insert house here]. And the Sorting Hat was quite, ah, interesting. It had quite the vocabulary. It's a shame I won't be able to interact with it again.
Anywho, nothing really happened for the rest of my years, except for the time that папа adopted another girl. A cute one named Lynn. She is quite a swimmer, I can tell you that. And she absolutely loves Astronomy and stargazing, the latter of which is an interest of mine, too. So I can say I'm pretty fond of my new little sister.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Sasha Pivovarova
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
None in particular
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Check here. 2 exotics, counting her once she gets re-sorted.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 3
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 1