1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Well, he doesn't smile very much, that's for certain, at least at strangers. He keeps strangers at an arms distance, and often just nods as a greeting to them, and nothing else. He's an introvert, that much is clear, and he likes it that way. People in his life hasn't been very great, his mother committed suicide, his father became a junkie afterwords, leaving him and his brother's to their own devices - and not to mention, his friends betrayed his trust, he has clear loyalty issues that make it hard for him to do so.
However, as he had to be the man of the House, he became highly resourceful and had to steal things (even though he got beaten up by the local drunks every once in awhile outside of the Apartment complex whilst the police did nothing to stop it) to make sure that they at least had something to eat - nothing is for free, as the saying goes. He also often had to drag his father to work, because he was still far young to do anything about keeping the family in their small shifty apartment as it was, and to pay for the food that they got through legitmate means. You'd think that would make him very bitter, and it did, so much so, that whenever he speaks about Russia, he gets somewhat bitter. Not that he hates Russia, but really, he likes some things about it, like Saint Petersburg and Moscow are wonderful looking cities, and people are more often than not, genuine and real in Russia, unlike America and other places in Europe.
But regardless, he's highly determined, and strong willed. He wants to make a life for himself out of Russia, a challenge, but a challenge he's more than willing to take. Why? Because, he doesn't wish to live in Russia (even though his father is there still) knowing that he failed to live outside of it, and for his siblings who are still in a Magical school of their own. Despite being a highly cunning and resourceful person with a knack for lying, he really does care for his younger brothers, and goes out of his way to pay for their education as nobody else will. His father will not, because he also has to take care of him too, the man is too busy grieving for mother to get his own life, something that he wants to fix desperately.
Because of all the stress and anxiety in his life, he's taken something of a love to religion - because he had no other means of dealing with it all as a child, so he took a liking to it. He's by no means ashamed of it - it's just an activity for comfort afterall, nobody should be ashamed of it, right?
He's very hard-working, like really effective at whatever he does too, because he remembered his own father not working hard enough for his family. He works hard, because working hard means no chance of being sent back to Russia, and because he's not some lazy American dog who flutters about like some kind of butterfly. No, he's much better than them, right? Or at least according to the media, it's certainly true, in Russia, people who didn't work got left out in the snow with vodka, and that's it. Hard work means alot to him actually, and one would be right to compare him to a Hufflepuf; in school, he nearly got sorted into the Russian equivalent of said House, but his cunning and resourcefulness got him into Russia's House Slytherin equivalent-like House.
He's also highly resourceful, he's learned to be. He's a great thief, a unquestionably good liar, and someone who's willing to hide one's secrets if it suits him - that is he decides one's secret is useless and decides to blackmail you with it in the future. He's not one to back-stab someone, but he's more than willing to do so, if it means protecting himself from harm's way, and not to mention, he's pragmative. He's learned to be, to think about the future, and if it means doing something for the greater good, he's more than willing to do so, in any case.
He can be moody, down even, but never lost for words. This man is confident, confident enough to fuck shit up, swear at you, whatever. His loneliness doesn't make him shy? No, he just doesn't like people very much, and not to mention, he's as cold and icy as Russia itself. He also loves books and will read for hours on end to satisfy his needs, without a need for human contact, he wonders what that is.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Life wasn't doing Pure Blood Adrian Kuznetsov any good, he was piss poor, thrown out onto the streets by his rich parents for refusing to marry a proper Russian girl in preference for some backwater witch from the Baltic country known as Serbia. Her name was Morana, after her culture's Goddess of Death, something of an irony given what would happen to her in the future. But he loved her regardless, because she was one of the most beautiful witches that he had ever seen; a beauty that wasn't long for the world, but it didn't matter, all that mattered at this time was the love that they shared with one another.
So, even though Adrian had lost it all, Morana still wanted him. He was handsome, and more importantly, sad, something that made her more attracted to him, despite her being a rich noblewoman, so she took herself off to Russia and married him, forsaking her own fortunes to do so. Together, the two of them would settle down, whilst Adrian worked a job as a low paying handyman, and Moranna worked as a nurse, given that she was a verified nurse and had a diploma in that area. After a short time living with Adrian, Moranna became pregnant with Adrian's child - a little boy named Svetovid, after the Slavic God of War.
She had named him this, partly due to her own name, and because she believed that one day, he'd grow up big strong and warrior-like. So, after his birth, Adrian decided that he'd get an even better job (seeing as though he had a degree in Engineering & Business) so that his family could live in an even better apartment building, because their current one wasn't too big (only one room) and they needed more room for their growing family.
So, Adrian got a better, high paying job for some Engineering company, and off they moved to a slightly bigger apartment (at only three bedroom long) and they were content for a time in the city of Moscow. Until Morana felt like dying due to missing her home, Serbia (but the family has been there before and it wasn't exactly the richest country in the world, but alas, It was her home and she was a long ways away from it), and this would worsen every year until she decided to end her life at the mere age of twenty-nine years. This would also lead to the downfall of Adrian, of whom started drinking whiskey daily as a means of dealing with her death.
It also meant the beginning of Svetovid's thievery career on the streets of Moscow. One would think that Adrian would try and reil in his eldest son's bad habit, but the man was too drunk to do anything about it, most of the time, even though at the beginning he desperately tried too, but later the man simply just got too depressed to do anything about it. Not to mention at about the same time as Morana's unforunate end, Svetovid did his first sign of magic too, as a mere youngster at the age of nine, after his mother died. So he was out locking-picking his neighbors door, when the door exploded in front of his face, an accidental act of magic - and a expensive one at that, but it ended up with him being caught and being beaten up until his face dripped with blood. How nice, but well deserved given that he was trying to steal from them.
Shortly afterwords, he got his letter to Koldovstoretz, the Russian school of Magic. Why didn't he go to Dumstrang? His father did, but he said it was shit, so off to Koldovstoretz he went upon his eleventh birthday. Whilst there, he spent his time playing Quidditch (a great Quiddich player he is, even though they had to dodge bloody trees given that everyone road on during Quidditch matches; and don't even get started on snow, they played Quidditch even during snow storms) and being Pefrect (he actually was but he mistreated that privilege on lesser unimportant students). But at home, he'd have to deal with his father, and the drunkard that kept on bothering him whenever he tried entering his own house, making him feel much at home at that school. At the same time, he kept tabs on how to get opporunties out of Russia, because he desperately wanted to do so after he graduated.
As for his life outside of school, he had started this Muggle gang of sorts, to keep tabs on all of those acholicts that bothered them on the streets, and ruled the streets of his neighborhood viciously. But neverthless, he had genuine friends with the muggles in his gang (having a soft spot for muggles despite being a pure blood, he was able to do this with some success) and forged himself a tiny kingdom of sorts. Of course this would all end poorly, but it was rather nice when it lasted anyhow.
This is why when the opportunity came for him to go to England - in the form of a job opportunity, he grabbed onto it. He had nothing left in Russia, besides for more blood and pain, because all of his former friends, well, they back stabbed him. The gang he had built up over the years had deserted him for one of those bastards - a bastard who took advantage of Svetovid's weakness, and they basically left him to dead on the side of the road, those bastards. As a result of this betrayal, it made Svetovid very much deeply wounded (mentally and physically but he got saved by some stranger who brought him to the local muggle hospital and saved his life, whomever it was, Svetovid owes a life debt too).
So, will London do him any good or not?
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Ben Barnes
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!) Pure Blood
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) No
6) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Idk
A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is optional for adult characters!)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Hexes & Jinxes
- C. Magical Creatures
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- A. Moon
- B. Stars
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Freshly baked bread
- B. Parchment
- C. The Sea
- D. A crackling log fire
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- C. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
- D. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- C. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
- D. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Draw your wand & search for the source
- B. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
- C. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- D. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? If you do have exotic characters, please list both the name and the type of exotic. Remember you are only allowed one of each type with the exception of nymphs. 5 and lee none of those exotics
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?