Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Sybil has two sides. She's a complete child when it's just her, Peter, and Tiger Lily. It's not unusual to see her running around, teasing Newt and Delilah. She's just a child at heart. Though she doesn't show it much, she can be sarcastic, using Disney references to perfect her comments.
When she's surrounded by other people, however, she's usually quiet and more reserved. Especially when she's around adults. She just doesn't trust them enough. Not after separating her from her grandparents, allowing Wendy to die, and then letting Peter go with granny and papa because of his age.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
"My mum's name is Sky, and my father's is Luna. Yeah, it's a girl name, but don't tell him that. He'll just give you one of those freaky dad looks. Well, he would have... they're gone now. But we'll get to that later."
"I guess you could say mum was an inventor. She was looking for ways to make cars fly. My dad, on the other hand, was a pilot. If you hadn't noticed, they had a thing with the sky and flying. Not just them, but my grandparents from both sides too! It explains the names, doesn't it?"
"To follow with the legacy, they named my older brother Peter - like Peter Pan! He says his nursery room was Peter Pan themed. It doesn't surprise me, honestly. My parents have always had a thing with Disney movies. Guess that's where I got my liking for it. A few years passed, and the world became a better place because I was born. Sybil Ariel Collins. Ariel, like the really pretty mermaid from that Disney movie - My Little Mermaid!"
"We were a really happy family. My brother and I, like our parents, had a thing with Disney movies, so every time we were together, we would marathon movies. Personally, Peter Pan is the best. Peter doesn't agree with me though. He thinks Star Wars is better. As if."
"Literally a year after me came my little sister, and the youngest Collins. Wendy Rapunzel Collins. Even if she was born on my birthday... I still love her. Or I did, anyways. She died before she could turn six months old... Mum and dad were going on a vacation, and the plane crashed. No survivors."
"When our grandmother told us this, she also said that she and grandpa couldn't take care of us. They could, but the stupid law wouldn't let them! And then, to make things worse, they took my siblings and I away from my grandparents! I never saw them again..."
"My sister fell ill rather quickly, and before I knew it, she'd died. My older brother, on the other hand, was allowed to go with my grandparents... apparently it's because he was old enough, and by the time my grandparents died, he'd be of age. That's not fair! Adults are mean, and stupid. All grown ups are. I'm never growing up."
"I ran away as soon as I had the chance. I filled up my backpack with the little things I had (my Disney books and bears), and snuck out. I remember one day, I'd come across this group of boys... one of them in particular was super cute, and everyone was calling him Whittley. I guess it's his last name... well, he was so cute I declared him my secret husband. I changed my last name from Collins to Whittley. Sybil Ariel Whittley. Has a ring to it, eh?"
"I don't know how long passed after that, but I ended up in a forest. It was getting dark, so it had to be dusk. I was very tired and hungry, so I climbed up a tree branch to see if I could find any place with food nearby... no such luck. I remember missing my step and slipping, but I never hit the ground. I was flying."
"When I managed to land, I landed atop another girl. Her name was Delilah Lancaster, but I nicknamed her Tiger Lily nearly immediately because, well, Delilah. Yep. Apparently, she'd found this really cool treehouse, and me being the cute little thing I am, managed to convince her into letting me live with her. It was home. Our home. Neverland."
"Tiger Lily and I got to know each other very well, so it helped when we worked together to look for food and water and everything needed to survive. Eventually, she became like my sister."
"A while passed and this boy came across Neverland. His name was Newton Oliver, but he was so much like Peter, that that's what I began to call him. Peter. But since I had Tiger Lily, and Tiger Lily called me Tinker bell, he became Peter Pan."
"So yeah, that's my story. Now, I'm joining Hogwarts and it's the start of a new story."
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: