1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Born to Janet and Kane West, Sylvia lived a quiet childhood. She was an only child and longed to grow up, get married and have a family of her own. She went to Hogwarts where she was sorted into Gryffindor and at the young age of 15 she fell in love with a young man named David Johnson who was in Ravenclaw house. At only 17 they ran away together. Sylvia had her first child at 18. The child’s name was Catherine. A year later they had another child, they called him Alexandre. They were later found by their parents and the police who had been searching for the two years but because Sylvia and David had been almost constantly moving from place to place they hadn’t been found. They were forced to send their children to live with foster parents until they had finished school and were old enough to look after the children. When they left college they took their children, who were now 4 and 3, and moved to Scotland, where they married. In Scotland they had another child her name was Jamima. Jami didn’t get along with her parents as well as Cat and Alex did. When Cat turned eleven she got her letter for Hogwarts and she was sorted into Ravenclaw. The next year Alex went to Hogwarts and was sorted into Gryffindor. Four years later Jami went to Hogwarts and was sorted into Slytherin. David said that they might have to disown her if she was led further out of hand as she would be hard to look after and would need help. 2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Sylvia is a quiet person who is afraid to stick up to anyone. She is generally nice but scared to help others. However, beneath her shyness she can be quite daring!
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-born
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? she is a artist and theatre actress although she normally doesn't play big roles.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Sylvia is married to David Johnson and has three children; Cat, Alex and Jami.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: I live in England.