Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) She's very sassy, and won't easily back down from an argument. Sometimes she comes accross as aggressive but it's not really her style to be confrontational unless provoked. Generally she's got a good heart and is very empathic. She's huge on social justice, and that is why she can get very heated.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Tamara was born in New Orleans to Bryant and Angelique Bouchard, an African American couple hailing from Cote D'Ivoire. Angelique was a witch, but Bryant was a muggle, so when she explained the situation to him, he at first did not believe her. Angelique showed him her secret when she was pregnant and they decided to move to England, so that their future child would be able to have a better education.
Tamara was always very active. She enjoyed playing on the toy broomstick that her parents bought her, and she was a very receptive child. She understood, and was quick to make judgement, making her very quick and snappy. She was extremely intelligent, showing signs of magic very early on, when she accidentally changed the cat's tail to a deep plum purple colour. (She was mad at her mother).
When she got to hogwarts, she was sorted into Hufflepuff, despite her strong voice and boisterous ways, due to her gentle heart and sweet intentions. She remains a proud member of her house.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) non
11) What year is your character in? 5th
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) hufflepuff
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 12 (out of which 2 are exotic)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 4