1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Tamara ggrew up without a mother, leaving her dad in charge of her. her dad was the most loving guy to her, always read her stories to bed, and always calme dher down when she needed to be calmed down. She knew he was a wizard, and she accepted that she would be a wizard also when she grew up. Every night, her father read her stories, and some of the times even shared stories of his own, like the Battle of Hogwarts, and sometimes expalined what kind of jobs he would have gotten if he didn't fall in love with mom. When she was nine, after she showed her first signs of power in a tantrum, she asked "What happened to Momma?" Her father hesitated before he answered "You know that battle I was talking about?" Tamara nodded, and he answered "Momma was killed by on eof those guys after the battle, after you were born."
Tamara always remembered that conversatin, it brought a dislike of evil people. She had decided at that moment she would become an Auror, no matter what it took.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
In a few words, Tamara would be sweet, quiet, but tough when she needs to be. She's very smart also, when not doing anything
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)