1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Tania was born to Tia Torres on May 12, 1993. She is an absolute animal lover, though gravitates towards the muggle dogs. Unfortunately, both her father and godmother were victims of tragic injuries that led to her father's paralysis and her godmother's death. Those tragedies, as well as losing her half-brother years later in a muggle shooting, have forced Tania to develop a tough skin. Despite all of that, she maintains a dry and wicked sense of humor.
Tania started Hogwarts in 2004 and was sorted into Hufflepuff. She graduated, getting good grades especially in Care of Magical Creatures. She then moved to the US with her mother and sister to start a muggle dog rescue center. Tania then decided to move back to England to start her own, "di Salvataggio for Magical Creatures".
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Tania is an absolute dog lover. She is very helpful and kind. She is also very gentle with animals and tries to help them in all the ways she can. She can “see” things in an animal’s perspective. Tania is also very athletic.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-blood
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Tania mainly worked in the muggle world, along with her mother and sister, with their dogs (mostly pit-bulls). She then went back to England to start her own rescue center, "di Salvataggio for Magical Creatures".
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? She is currently single
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: +4