1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
A French witch and an American wizard met together a year after both of them had graduated. Four years later, they moved to France together and got married. Both Timothy and Agatha had always wanted a large family and was determined to have one. Together, the two raised nineteen kids, eleven girls and eight boys. At the very bottom of that list was Tayla Raegan. Tayla and always been the runt of her family, the black sheep, the centaur in a pool of horses. Her family had high expectations of each of their kids and many of them went on to live successful, happy lives. Yet, Tayla was always different. She didn't want to be all business or the perfect child that her siblings were. She wanted to be herself and that showed. Tayla liked being social and having fun, never having a dull moment. Her parents and siblings never approved of such behavior from her, but decided, after thirteen years of her existence, that they would let it go.
Tayla's school years at Beauxbatons were everything she expected them to be. She loved quidditch and had tried out every year (only for her to fail and not make it), she attempted to do well in all of her classes (which she also failed at) and she was meeting new people left and right. During her fourth year, when Tayla came out to her parents as pansexual (much to their disapproval) and she realized she wasn't doing well in school, she began to feel depressed. She remained social and bubbly, but when she was alone, she would cry and cry until she couldn't cry anymore. Her mother got her checked for depression before her fifth year and she was diagnosed. Tayla also discovered that her mother didn't actually care about her sexuality or how she had acted, as long as she was happy, much to her excitement. Of course, she still struggles with her father and trying to appear perfect in his eyes.
After school she moved to Godric's Hollow to live out her life in peace, while doing so she found out she was a Seer, similar to some of her siblings. Tayla began to sort her life out before, at age 18, her parents got a divorce. Her angry father got nearly everything out of the divorce and her mother got nothing, but their five cats and some furniture. Tayla forgot about her father after that, ignoring him and blocking him out for good. Her mother and older, disabled sister moved in with her after the separation. She became closer with both of them as time progressed and once her mother had retired, she was encouraged to try to join the Ministry of Magic. So at age 22, Tayla set out to get a job and to finally find her romantic soul a fellow hopeless romantic.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Tayla is a normally very bubbly, kind person and quite the socialite. She's also quite the people pleaser and is a pushover most of the time. She blames this on her kindness, but she knows it's really her way of keeping and making friends. She would do anything for anybody, although sometimes she's not always that person. Ever since her fourth year at school, Tayla has been rather depressed and had been, in fact, diagnosed with depression. Although Tayla normally doesn't show this side of her to others, she will spend periods of time alone, away from everyone where it seems like she's disappeared. She normally spends this time crying or expressing her feelings through writing letters to random people. No one truly knows about her depression other than her mother. Tayla is also quite the romantic and wants nothing more than to meet the one. She takes more time to get over a break up then others and normally doesn't break off a relationship, but does normally start them. She prefers treating her boyfriends or girlfriends like kings or queens and she expects the same in return.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood, and none.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Tayla is a seer.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
I plan on enrolling them for the ministry.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, no kids.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have 6, 1 is exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.