A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Strengths: Passionate, active, aware, protective
Weakness: Naive, has a temper, arrogant
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
She's a royal, why does she even need to have a goal in life? She's already successful and rich.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Playing a sport or listening to the radio.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
1. Her radio
2. Her camera
3. Her broom
4. Her family ring
5. Maybe her headphones
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Easy, to end the prejudice against both muggle borns, half breeds or any other type of breeds. Oh, and she's like to change the people who think the wizarding society should get rid of the royals.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
She thinks she'd be more suited for Gryffindor but doesn't really care
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
:C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
:B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
:C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
:C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Bat is confident, loud and you will notice her as soon as she steps in the room. Outspoken, Bat is the type to speak out about what she feels is wrong and can constantly be drawn into a debate. Heated, Bat has a temper that can be drawn out quite easily and can often speak without thinking. She's naive, in that sense, as she has the passion and drive but doesn't have the life experience behind her. As a consequence, she can be very flippant to those people who disagree with her and her opinion. However, being a royal (albeit a minor one), she does have a tendency to be quite arrogant and snobbish, making the move to London quite difficult as she is relatively unknown here. However, though she takes pride in her heritage, she does struggle with her own identity and doesn't quite know who she is or her place in society.
Bat has a love for pop culture, though. She is well versed in both muggle and wizarding culture and can name any celebrity in the books. If there's a new meme, there's a possibility that it originated from her. Furthermore, she adores British royalty, both sides of the spectrum, and often uses the monarchs in history as both compliments and insults (Queen Elizabeth the second is of course a compliment) and often dedicates a good chunk of her time keeping up with them, as well as other famous people. Bat is incredibly political, though, and is vocal about what she believes in, and often disagrees with what the government does. She is also incredibly protective of her friends and family and would practically yell abuse at anyone who dares hurt them.
On the other hand, Bat is also rather active. She loves to be outside and be involved in sport, she's not picky to the type, and hates to be stuck inside. She also uses this hobby as a stress reliever and can often be found beating up a boxing bag or practising quidditch whenever she feels emotional. Furthermore, Bat loves technology. She doesn't know how to build them or how to code, but she loves the radio, television, the internet and likes to record the world around her. She has the opportunity to document her life so why wouldn't she take it? On top of this, Bat loves lollies and constantly keeps a pack on her at all times. It's the only thing getting her through class, honestly.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Motlalentwa Seeiso and Lineo Seeiso are the king and queen of Lesotho, a small country in South Africa, the magical counterpart of the muggle royals. Being in Africa, the dominant school for the family was Uagadou, which is where many of Bat's siblings, including herself, attended. Bat was one of the middle children but the only one with a twin, Naledi. Even at a young age, Bat found herself acting out and constantly fighting for what she wants. She was almost indifferent to her status as a child and it was only when she went to school did she fully understand the difference of her life compared to other people. This indifference to her own royal life extended to the extended family in other parts of the world, including the British and American lines. However, she found herself fascinated by the British muggle royalty, and the magic part to an extent. Sue her, she was a little bit of a history buff.
Under her father, however, she began to gain an interest in other, more muggle, areas. By the time she was eight, she was active in a lot of areas. Skateboarding, bikes, skiing, rollerblading. Most sports too. Bat could say she had a foot in most sports, though Quidditch wasn't that big of a sport in her area, she knew the rules and was an expert on the broom. Another muggle interest that gained her focus was television, radios, even cameras. She spent nights listening to the radio, flicking through channels, even listening to the one's she didn't find interesting. By the time she was ten, she was working her way through the insides of the devices, picking and pulling them apart, interested to see how they would work. By the time she was eleven, she had built a radio from scratch, though not a very good one. It was during these times did she have her first magical incident. When she was nine, she had her first incident of magic, when she was working on a radio whilst arguing with one of her siblings. In the heat of the moment, she set fire to the device, though it was later put down to Bat messing with the wires.
When she was eleven, she was sent to the family school, Uagadou. There she thrived, benefitting from her status, using it to become friends with anyone and everyone. She had a large group of friends. Academically, she wasn't the best, but she was good enough to pass each year level. It wasn't as if she couldn't do it, she just didn't care about school and preferred to do other things that gained more of her attention. So it was a shock to her when her family moved to London. She felt out of place and even a bit miffed no one seemed to know Lesotho was let alone who she was. She was sent to Hogwarts, naturally, and was sorted into ______. The only good thing that she found about England was better wifi and the fact she was in the same country as Queen Elizabeth.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pureblood and related to the Seeiso family
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in? Bout to enter her 5th year
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?