Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Despite the bookworm her sister makes her out to be, Tessa is extremely fun and loves to have adventures too. She lives on the wild side every now and again, but as far as causing trouble, Tessa would rather sit out unless TJ drags her into it.
Tessa can be very opinionated and firm in her standards when she wants to be. She not the pathetic girl that cowers behind her sister at the first sign of danger. She might not fight you, but she can make you feel like a real idiot with only her words. She believes the pen is mightier than the sword. Of course she's not afraid to stab you with that pen if you get a little too violent so be careful.
Much like her sister, Tessa has a great sense of humor and can be a real goofball aroud people she's comfortable with. Some see her comedy as awkward... and they're right but it's also hilarious to Tess. She loves people who can make her laugh even though most of the time she doesn't let people get close enough to her so they can even try. Then again most people don't want too - not really the best self-esteem builder, but eh, what are you going to do?
Now, to talk about the whole thing with her family, it didn't really screw her up - if anything it made her more determined not to end up like her parents. She became closed off when people tried to be with her because she couldn't trust anyone. She could only trust her twin. She builds walls up, sure, but sometimes it's not to keep people out - it's to see who cares enough to climb over it and see what's inside.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
On August 15th in Kaliningrad, Russia, two baby girls were born to Thalia and Quincy Anton. Soon after their birth, however, the Russian native Thalia and her American husband Quincy had to flee the country due to people trying to kill Quincy. Let's just say Quincy went looking for trouble in the wrong part of town. While Thalia was forced to leave her home, Quincy didn't get to go home either. Instead, they settled in the middle where Thalia's nephew Neil was housed in the UK. Still on the run, Quincy left his family when his baby girls were only seven years old. Now most stories end up where the hero comes back to his family once the bad guys are defeated and happily ever after, bibbidy bobbidy boo and all that crap, but this story goes a bit different.
Quincy fell in love with another girl while he was away and came back with her. You'd think he wanted to come back for his girls, but no, he just needed to verify his and Thalia's divorce. After everything was all legal he married Hope Bastile and ran off to Africa or something. But he left behind two, now 10-year-old, daughters and a heartbroken ex-wife. But she's Russian so she put on a tough act and married an Englishmen named John Blackheart. Through all that crap, the twins Teresa and Timberly took the divorce in two very different ways. And here's how Teresa's way went:
When Teresa was eight, she found out that she was a witch and was then told by her mother about the wonderful world of magic. She immedietely wanted to learn more about her gifts and began studying. Unlike her sister, she worked hard in hopes that she'd do something good with her magic someday - something that actually means something. Not just little tricks like Timberly seemed to be fond of.
Along with her sister, Teresa attained her letter to Hogwarts and was eager to go and see new possibilities. She focused in class and never got in trouble. Besides, her sister would beat anyone that messed with her so there was no need to become dilligent with standing up for herself. The only real thing that she went out on a limb for was calling her Tessa instead of Teresa - and even that was only a nick name.
Now that Tessa is in her seventh year as a student, she is trying her best to prepare herself for the world of magic that lies just outside those castle doors. Pressure much? You bet.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her model is Jennifer Lawrence (she's a twin)
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She can speak Russian, she's pretty smart, she can grab the remote with her foot and um... she's kinda funny sometimes? Does that count?
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
11 technically; 1 is exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 4
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 1