1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Thomas is a rather quiet and reserved fellow, prefers to keep to himself and rarely develops close friendships. He is undoubtably vindictive and will never forget a sleight to his character and goals, often going too far in his attempts at retribution. Inspite of this Thomas will never publically challenge his rivals and enemies, preferring to undermine them indirectly and never let anyone know his preceptions of them, often making him appear apathetic and cold. Yet to his close friends he will remain devoted, seeing an attack on them as an attack unto himself. Towards his studies he is fiercely ambitious acknowledging his lack of talent in any particular field and thus resorting to underhanded tactics to get ahead of his rivals and peers.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Thomas grew as an only child in his family home situated admist suburban mugle areas, which left him isolated from the magical world through childhood despite his pure blooded status. His family home was modest as his father was often in and out of work due to numerous backalley schemes. Due to his fathers lack of capacity to elevate them from their stagnant living his mother often vocalised her disapproval of his father's failings and Thomas fierce ambition grew from there. The months before he was to head to Hogwarts his mother left his father and returned with him to their family in the countryside, where Thomas was forced to interact with his extended family's children who often made him subject of their jokes due to his magical ignorance. By his boarding of the Hogwarts Express Thomas was determined to leave his family home by the end of his education.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure Blood allegedly, though his family have often vauge claims toward lineages and the nature of their magical purity is difficult to prove.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryfiindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Non in particular.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into) Don't really have any specific questions, just a new person showing interest in the site.
Could you direct me to resources to learn the mechanics and concepts of the site?
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. AEST
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 1