1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
C)A Combat Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
5) What is most important to you?
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) I'm very noble and somewhat humble and I'm kindhearted and loyal to thoes who are my friends. I am also very protective to thoes who are in the same house as me.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) I grew up on a farm before I moved to the city I had horses on the farm and I would ride them everyday after working around the farm, moving to the city was really hard for me because I had to sell the horses, but I got to keep my cat Scarlet shes a red she-cat with a white tail.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) I am a Half-blood, my mom is a witch, but my dad is a muggle. My moms side of the family is pure-blooded, when they found out they supported my mother.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Griffindor
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below:
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's:
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 2