1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Timber grew up in Texas in the United States. His father was a farmer and from an early age he had Timber helping around the farm. However his mother had a secret. She was a witch. She had attended Salem Institute, gained control of her magic and moved to Texas where she met Timber's father. She never told him about it, that is until Timber's letter from Salem showed up. Timber's mother whose name was Mary had a lot of explaining to do to her family. Luckily for Mary, Timber's father (Frank) is an understanding man. He accepted it and moved on with his life, mostly because of the strange thing that happened around Timber. Such as large objects he had to move suddenly disappearing and reappearing a couple hundred feet away. So in order to learn control Timber went to Salem come the fall.
At Salem he discovered Quidditch. He wasn't a natural at flying but he got by. However the idea fascinated him. He worked hard practicing outside of class. He tried out for the team and didn't make it in his first year. But this didn't deter him. He worked hard for the remainder of the school year and over the summer. He tried out again as a second year and made reserve beater. He worked hard inside practices and games and out. His efforts paid off. In his third year he made the team as a starting beater. He continued to work hard with the goal of becoming captain. Again his efforts paid off in his sixth year. He was made captain. His new goal was to be on a profession quidditch team. Upon graduating he applied to the Fitchburg Finches. They accepted him as a reserve player. He worked hard for five years and was finally rewarded for his efforts. He was made a starting beater at age 23. 2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Timber is extremely hard-working and goal-oriented. He sets goals for himself and he intends to meet them. He's also very kind and friendly to anyone that meets him. He's very patient and has a ridiculously long temper. Nothing upsets him, he takes insults and rebukes and shrugs them off. He's determined to get his job done and nothing will get in his way.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Beater for Fitchburg Finches
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
He's single. He is looking for a relationship though.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
8. 1 is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Standard Time