Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Titania is the faery queen of destruction, being able to royally f*** up any device she gets her hands on, much to the horror of Calli. In fact, there is an unwritten law in the mansion which forbids Tania from going anywhere near the engineering room or else chaos will erupt. Her destructiveness has become part of her everyday life and she has learnt how to usually manipulate it to her will. For example, accidentally destroying the expensive phones of Calli's "friends".
However, Tania's destructiveness does have a cause; her innate curiosity that knows no bounds. Extra emphasis on the 'knows no bounds' part. Can this phone survive by being thrown at the wall? Whoops, broken phone. Can this code really mess up the mansion's security system? Oh, it does. Sorry, mom and dad... :) Huh, wonder how this works... Whoops accidental systematic deconstruction of an invention. Keep her away from anything important.
Tania is a natural at creative insults, anything ranging from cranberry fricknut to illiterate vicks vaporub container. Her household didn't tolerate ableism, gendered slurs, transphobia, homophobia, etc. so she had to get creative with her insults. Heck, she even made an index of all the insults she'd came up with and was kind of tempted to post all of them on Tumblr.
As displayed by the incident years ago, Tania can be one mischievous gal with a dash of cruelty, especially when it comes to people who have no qualms faking friendships with her or her siblings just to get closer to their house and wealth. Heck, she even sent someone to the hospital once after they have shown their true colours.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Uranus Altair Phoenix Castor Galileo Watson and Inne Portia Ophelia Bianca Calypso Holmes were aerospace engineers that met in their second and first day (respectively) working for NASA. Shit happened, basically, and half a decade later, they were already married and expecting their child - wip. Said kid was welcomed to the world nine months later, follow by Puck Orion Pollux Caelum Pluto Watson about i/t later. The third kid was Titania Eris Galatea Aquila Nysa Watson, who was welcomed into the world a year later.
Titania was a mischievous spirit, causing havoc here, there, and everywhere. Everywhere she goes, at least one thing would end up broken, out of control, missing, or malfunctioned, thus earning her the ire of some of the housekeepers. But eventually, the tiny sounds of destruction became a regular part in the lives of the people in the house and part of the house's ambiance, so when the day passes without a single thing broken by Tania, that means there's seriously something wrong.
Ironically, her first sign of magic wasn't related to destroying something. In fact, she actually fixed something she accidentally destroyed, leading one of her siblings to comment that "Tania actually fixed something. The world is ending!". Her following magical outbursts are pretty destructive, however. Especially that time when her siblings pulled a prank on her. She managed to damage a whole wing of the mansion.
Tania was a pretty chill student at school, lowkey loving the attention that comes with being from a rich family. And then those tiny idiots from Calli's elementary grade just had to stick their peasant noses in their lives. Her distrust of other people started there when she saw Calli arrive home with a surprising number of kids. She'd never seen these kids before and Calli hasn't mentioned a playdate. Okay, maybe she might've mentioned it to her parents but still, Tania's big sis instincts were kicking in and for once, she tied down her destructive tendencies and took over the security room for the day, stalking the kids.
When those cranberry fricknuts stuck their noses into her parents' room, her sudden spike in emotion, more specifically spite and hatred, was enough to trigger a magical outburst which summoned her phone directly into her hand from halfway across the room and she immediately contacted her parents about what happened. She had gleefully waved at the inconsiderate mushrooms from the window of the front balcony and deliberately took the long route to her own school so she can drive past those sordid peanuts and sent them withering glares from the car window. (Bonus: She had nicked the cellphones of the kids the day before and had delivered the deconstructed pieces to their doorsteps.)
Their lives became more peaceful after that, not much happening except for the birth of the twins and the siblings' magical outbursts, which remained unexplained until the letters came. Tania became very excited for her own letter to come, practically flying down the stairs to get to the mailbox on her 11th birthday. Not a few months later, she was off to Ilvermorny. Years later, however, she was forced to transfer to Hogwarts because of them moving their home's location.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Perrie Edwards
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She gots nun
11) What year is your character in?
Fifth next term
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
11 (sans Triwizard Tournament expansion characters), 2 are exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 2