1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Torrance Adison was born on December 17 in Vianden, Luxembourg to a pure-blood father and a earth nymph mother, Roman and Lesya Heilberg. Unfortunetely, Lesya died when Torri was only three years old and was raised soely by her father. When she turned eleven she attended the infamous Hogwarts where she began her magic schooling. She did really well in in most classes, and excelled at herbology. A year before Torrance was to graduate, she got an Owl informing her that her father passed away in a terrible accident involving experimental potions. She wasn't told much about her father's death, but it didn't lessen the pain of losing him at all.
After Torri graduated from Hogwarts, she knew she needed a job to support herself. For a while, she worked at a local book store until she figured out what she wanted to do. She made it a goal to open up her own flower shop in memory of her mother. For months she worked towards achieving this until months turned to years. Eventually she met a young man named Adam, whom she grew very fond of. They began dating and things became serious between the two. But like all things in Torrance's life, it took a turn for the worst. The night before her twentieth birthday, Adam left her for another woman. To make matters worse, the woman ended up being one of Torri's closest friends from Hogwarts.
After everything with her parents, and then her ex-boyfriend, Torrance became very closed off. She rarely spoke about her personal life and she avoided a social life in general aside from working. She eventually saved up enough hard-earned money to open her flower shop named Die Blumenterrasse where she still works to this day.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Torrance is a very hard-headed and closed-off individual that can come across as rude at times, but she's really a very understanding person. Despite being extremely stubborn, she still gets things done and has a great work ethic. No matter what she does, she always tries to do her best in it - which explains why her flower shop is way over the top for a simple store. But that's just how she is. Torri's also very competitive, and doesn't mind trying new things. She's a real believer in "Don't knock it until you try it."
Though rocky when she first meets a person, Torrance is extremely easy to talk to and could easily become one of the most loyal and trustworthy friends a person could have. She is a very wise young adult and gives amazing advice when it comes to any problems a person has. She is also very kind-hearted depite her harsh exterior. The only reason she comes across as mean or prude is because she doesn't want to get hurt again.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She is part Earth Nymph so she can make plants grow at excessive rates and she also has a lot of knowledge about all sorts of plants.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She owns her own florist shop, and she could possibly end up teaching herbology.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9; none (unless you count this one :3)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
The curves of your lips rewrite history. 02:04, August 31, 2015 (UTC)