1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Travis was born the only child and much-loved son of the Rawkes family. His mum was muggle-born and his dad was pure-blood. He grew up in Hogsmeade where he lived in a duplex. One apartment belonged to his family, and the other to his aunt, uncle, and cousin. Though both him and his cousin were only children, they seemed to be siblings. The door between the apartments was always open, and the gate in the garden was rusted open because it was never closed.
Like all children in wizarding families, he longed to go to Hogwarts. Growing up in sight of the castle only made him long to go even more badly. At Hogwarts he was sorted into Ravenclaw. He spent 7 happy years at the school, and spent most of his weekends in the village with his family. His best and favourite subject was potions.
After graduating, he returned to the village and spent the better part of a year there, taking care of his mother who was ill with dragon pox. Then, with his mother mostly well again, he went to Diagon Alley where he hoped to find a job and an apartment. There, he got a basic job at Flourish and Blotts. It was rather boring, but the pay covered his rent at the Leaky Cauldron.
There he met Ophelia Green, who worked in the Leaky Cauldron. They dated for about a year and soon got married. They got a little flat on the muggle street, about a block from the Leaky Cauldron and Diagon Alley. Then the kids came: quadrupppplets. 4 of them. Firstborn was a little boy with Ophelia's blond hair, who they named Apollo. Then came 2 little girls with Travis's dark curls: Aliva and Adria. And finally, a little girl with Ophelia's blonde hair and colour-changing eyes: Astorie.
Ophelia tried her best to keep her secret- trying to act surprised at all the oddities of the wizardry world, but she just couldn't. Travis started to question her, and one night, she just couldn't keep it in. She told him everything: she was a squib. He left her crying, for two reasons; she lied, and secondly- she was a squib. He couldn't stay married to a squib, so he left and filed a divorce afterwards.
He went back to his old room at the Leaky Cauldron and tried to move on with his life. At night he was plagued with nightmare of quadrupppplets being being squibs as their mother was.
But by and by, things got better. The dreams went away, and he opened up a stand on the street that sold potions, and he worked only part-time at the bookstore. Then he was hired to work at an apothecary, where he brewed potions that the apothecary sold. He now lives in a little flat in Diagon Alley and works as a potioneer, which he absolutely loves.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Travis is very knowledgeable, and knows a little about almost everything, and he knows a lot about several things. He has been known to grudges, and is not one to 'forgive and forget'.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood (Muggle-born witch mum, pure-blood wizard dad)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? He is a potioneer
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Travis is divorced. He has a ex-wife named Ophelia and 4 children. He hasn't seen his kids since he left, but he wants to get back in contact with them.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: