1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Tristan’s mother - Shannon, a pure-blood witch - was very young when she fell pregnant with Tristan. He was mainly raised by his Uncle while his mother tried to pull her life together and it was from his uncle that Tristan learnt about magic, especially Quidditch. Though they couldn’t practice in the middle of Londonderry where they lived, in the Summer his uncle would take him out to the country and they’d practice together, those moments were what Tristan lived for.
By the time Tristan started at Hogwarts he already knew that he was a little different, and no matter how hard he tried to fit in and impress his classmates, they always seemed to shun him away.
In his fifth year he started dating one of the guys from his class, Charlie, and they were very happy together - both finally felt like they belonged somewhere and with someone. But the relationship wasn't without his faults and many of the other boys in the year teased and bullied them for it; their abuse wasn't just verbal, they also beat both the boys until Charlie eventually committed suicide. Tristan was crushed and never did well in school after that. He started to get more worried about how people saw him and sought out acceptance from people more than ever.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Tristan doesn't necessarily like the role of being leader, but he's a people-lover and a team-player, preferring to cooperate and follow the rules than create them. He's very considerate and thoughtful of others, he likes to make sure everyone is happy and will stick his neck out for his friends to help them if they’re not. He likes to belong and talk to his friends and to feel valued and accepted.
Despite this – and being extroverted - though, he’s not exactly adept at conversations and considers himself quite socially awkward, as well as a little shy around strangers. It's probably because he gets worried that they'll reject him. He’ll often babble on and act a little goofy if he’s trying to impress someone, but generally he’s equally as happy to just listen to other people talk.
His teammates will often see him worry about matches and know that a lot of the time his self-esteem is quite low. He’s very critical of himself and his mistakes and is sensitive to other people’s criticism as well, it doesn’t take a lot to upset him. This often happens when they lose a match, because he desperately wants to be appreciated by the crowd and to meet their expectations, he hates to let people down.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
I'd like them to be a Seeker for the Ballycastle Bats, if that's okay and still available
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
7, 0 exotic :)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
UK *shrug* I never understand this or know why it's relevant xD