Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Tyler is in, one word, a jerk, although he doesn't intentionally come off that way. He tends to say the first thing that comes to mind even if it hurts another person. He's not really much of a sympathetic person, so when he mostly doesn't care about how others feel, beside his twin brother Orrin. Even though he has no filter when is comes to talking to others, he can sometimes be viewed as innocent, due to him asking innocent questions, even if he knows the answer. When people first meet him they tend to believe he's a complete jerk, until they get know him, and then they realize he's actually a pretty mellow person with no filter. Tyler is a very sneaky person, and if you have a wallet it's probably best to keep an eye on it at all times, though, he'd eventually return it after he sees the look of panic on the person face. Tyler is also very sarcastic when it comes to others and generally won't answer other peoples questions, unless it's with a bout of sarcasm.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Yong-Joon and Tae-Kyu Kyo, English names being Tyler (Yong) and Orrin (Tae), were born to a Pure-Bood father and Muggle mother in Southern Canada; Markham, Ontario to be exact. Their parents loved them both, but they lived the life of lies, thievery, and deceit, which had caused them to live in more than 10 places by the time the twins were 2. The father had never once said anything to the mother or his children about him being a wizard, but he had an ability of a Metamorphmagus or a shape shifter. Their mother had no idea that the ability went along with being a wizard, because she had thought that it was something a few humans were born with.
Around the age of 3, the boys started to show signs of being a Metamorphmagus’ or a shape shifter. The father was delighted at the thought of bring the boys his children into the fold, which would later prove to be a great idea on his part. When Yong-Joon and Tae-Kyu were 5 they were given their first task and that was to distract one of the security guards at a museum, which they were able to do with ease, but when the guards realized what was going on the boys dashed for it, changing their appearance completely as to get away. This type of work went on for a couple more years, until their father was taken away.
When the boys were 8 the family started moving around more frequently which they found odd, but they didn’t state it until it was nearing too late. They confronted their father about it, and he only responded that it was sometimes needed when people got in the way, and the life of a Muggle meant nothing to him. They hadn’t known what he had meant by that, but they decide not to press further. A month later and an intruder was found in their house and the intruder took their father away, to a place called Azkaban, without explaining anything to anyone but their mother. Their father being taken away made things worse, their mother started taking on more ‘jobs’ and eventually ended up getting caught by the muggle police, and imprisoned for thievery. both of the boys were then sent to live in London with the father's sister who they had never met before.
The woman proved to be their saving, as she explained to them about the wizarding world and about shape shifting, or Metamorphmagus, and how most of the people in their family had that gift, even herself. The boys were a little distraught by finding all this stuff out, and apparently their mother was something called a Muggle which confused them even more; They had assumed that both of their parents had to be wizards for them to able to be one, which apparently wasn’t true. Their aunt also disciplined them in the ways of being a proper person and not stealing what they wanted, even if they weren’t ‘rich’ anymore. Which the boys struggled with, because they were used to always having money, no matter how they got it.
A few years later, when they turned 11, they both received letters to a school called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. They consulted their aunt about it and she explained that they should go, because she missed her chance at going; Due to the fact that she had been home schooled by her grandparents, who were still alive, and that it was their decision and not hers. Both of the boys had decided on going, after consulting a neighbor, who was also a wizard and had graduated the previous year, and he had told them that it was the most one of the best experiences of being a wizard; To go to a wizarding school.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Zelo from b.a.p (Sharing him with Oli :3)
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
:D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 10, 2 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: