1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Tyler is humble- he does not boast lest he be seen as snobby and high on his horse- qualities he dreads being attributed with, especially when he is not like that at all. He considers himself quite a decent potioneer and excellent at Transfiguration, but strangely enough he is not keen on Herbology. It just never appealed to him,really; he didn't see the fun in plants.
Tyler does study- but not enough to be termed as a "Ravenclaw" extent. He does not care for such mundane activities, and sees no reason to engage in them, apart from the end of the year growing closer as work begins to slowly make him tire.
He is very lax, and makes friends easily. He is relaxed around other people as long as they are nice to him, and even if they are not, he only addresses them curtly, rather than getting mad and plotting revenge like other people may choose to do.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Tyler was born in the midst of London in the year 2005- making him eleven. He was not very well known due to his Muggle-born blood status, and was never noticed by anyone due to his shy quietness. When he was in a Muggle school he used to be teased, and it rendered him quite silent until his letter came. The colour of the sparks that flew from his head often indicated his mood, and more often than not they were blue.
His elder sister Danielle offered no comfort- she remained a Muggle and was openly jealous of her younger brother, but a shaky relationship remained- hence why she didn't mock him like his classmates did. She just chose to ignore him- "giving him the cold shoulder" was more satisfactory.
His parents offered none likewise, as they were baffled by the idea of wizarding folk, and the idea of him being one often caused them to shun him also, leaving him nobody except his pet dog- simply named Dog because his parents (Tyler's) could not be bothered to name the poor scrap.
Dog came with Tyler to Hogwarts, remaining his faithful companion through hard times. He is grateful,happy of Dog's presence; his only familiar remnant in a labyrinth-like castle; HOGWARTS.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle born
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuff
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: British Time
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: