05:00, May 2, 2017 (UTC)
A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Strengths: Fearlessness, Nurturing behavior, Adventurous behavior, Generosity
Weaknesses: Deceptiveness, Vindictiveness, Nihilism, Morbidity
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Ursie's life took a lot of twists and turns - She never expected her life to turn out the way it has
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Ursie would love to spend the day with some of the kids in London or Hogsmeade, helping them.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Due to her general attitude of nihilism, Ursie doesn't have many possessions she's fond of. These are the ones that she is fond of:
1: An old memento of her first kill - Her ex-boyfriend. It liberated her.
2: An old picture of an ultrasound - her first one.
3: Her wand. Can't help people very well without her tool of choice.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Ursie sort of wishes there were more options so children didn't have to go on the streets.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Ursula van Heemstra was a disastrous result of a one night stand. A mistake that would lead to her life going the way it went. Ursula's mother was the secretary for Robert van Heemstra. Robert, who had two children; Elizabeth and Charlie Van Heemstra. Robert ended up impregnating the secretary and nine months later, Ursula was left on his doorstep, explaining everything - Along with her letter of resignation. Robert found himself unable to give up the child, as a sort of honor to himself. Hilde, his wife, and Ursula's stepmother allowed the child to be brought up with the other two. Not without consequences though.
Ursie was raised neglected and barely paid attention to. Really, the only ones that showed her any kindness were Charlie and Elizabeth. Hilde was relentless, and Robert was barely there. One of Ursie's earlier memories is that of her first sign of magic- when Hilde was arguing with Ursie, a resentful seven-year-old at the time, and she made the floor shake out of anger. She remembers Hilde's words; "At least there's that. I can get rid of you finally!"
Ursie was stuck in Hogwarts at the age of eleven, where she took a liking to a bad group of friends there. Even with Charlie and Elizabeth watching over her, Ursie started to refuse to go back home during the summer, preferring to stay at Hogwarts if not with one of her friends. On her last couple of years, she made friends with a guy who ended up being very bad news for her. Ursie fell in love with a dark Wizard.
That wasn't the best of plans on her part. As soon as she graduated Hogwarts, despite her older sibling's protests, Ursie ran off with the man. The man, who was verbally abusive, as well as a terrible influence on her. Without a plan or any money, the two began to steal and con, and make their way across the British Isles. Until one day, Ursula outwitted him. Finally sick of his sharp words and abusive nature, Ursie took it upon herself to get rid of him. Forever.
26 at the time, Ursula used what she was taught to survive- And what fun is that without a bit of bad on the side. Ursie took several lovers amidst her time traveling and stealing and killing. She always had a soft spot for kids, finding herself unable to not come and visit her elder siblings to see them and check on their lovely children. Of course, she immediately left after, as to not cause them trouble. Unfortunately, when she turned 30, she didn't have any choice. Ursie found herself pregnant and alone, and so it took everything she had to come visit her brother, Charlie, once more and ask him for help.
Charlie took her in and promised her she'd have all the help she needed when the child came. But that never happened. Ursie was rushed to the hospital, where it was declared she had a miscarriage. Ursie was devastated, and in that moment, decided she wouldn't go back.
Throughout her travels, Ursie found herself giving to children, and stealing from rich people. She also found a surprising amount of children left on the street. Ursie had her skills, and her connections, so she decided what better thing to do than to help them. If not for herself or them, then for her unborn baby. So, after talking to Charlie into giving her a bit more time, and a bit of help, Ursie decided to stay.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Ursie is well known for her vindictive and deceptive behavior in the underworld. For her fearlessness and her tendency to jump right into a dangerous adventure. To her family, she's known for her generosity and her nurturing attitude towards children and her loved ones. A bit of a worrywart when it comes to them, she's a very motherly figure for any child she comes across, and her family.
She's one that gives off a vibe of untrustworthiness or general bitchiness, but despite that, she's a very giving person. Ursie sees it as this; The kids who live on the streets, whether they just weren't taken in by an orphanage, or are put on the streets to help their family afford basic needs, they need money, food, support, and love more than she does.
Despite this, since the miscarriage, she sees life as pointless. Her nihilistic behavior encourages a dark humor and takes her fearlessness and adventurous behavior to new heights. She doesn't like taking obvious risks, but when it comes down to it, she'd rather die than let someone she loves get hurt. Ursie would risk her lives for the children on the streets, which she does every day when she steals items only to pawn them off to give them the money. She'd also risk her lives for her family; Nobody is more important than them.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Thief and mentor. Of sorts.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
Model will be Ana Ularu
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
'Cause your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife. 05:58, May 2, 2017 (UTC)