Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Valentina is quite happy, and quite hyperactive in nature. She makes friends easily but can get exhausted after prolonged socialising and goes to read a book. She has creative instinct, but tends not to let this get in the way of her studying and only writes when she has absolutely no other responsibilities. She was a hatstall between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw but the hat decided pretty quickly because Valentina mentally asked it to please hurry up so she could get back to her book. She's willing to help almost anyone out with their studies as long as they are polite and don't bully her, or anything of the sort. She spends the most time around her siblings although she can be seen to socialise with her classmates. She is quite loud and it's not hard for her to draw attention to herself. She takes comments in jest well, as well as insults. She doesn't let herself get hurt. She makes first impressions very quickly and predominantly ignores her own feelings and ignorres her own judgement. She is an ENTJ.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Valentina "Lena" Zebunonovna Willow was born in Железнодорожный, Russia, as the 9th child and 5th daughter of Zebunon Willow, the younger brother of the deceased Lucius Willow, and Anzhelika Mikhailovna Willow née Zhigunova. She has sixteen siblings, Izorpo, Satrina, Abito, Amizo, Mstislav, Kea, Ita, Kali, Sergey, Taras, Adam, Yevgeniya, Emmanuil, Lyubov, Lilith and Ruslan. The weird non-Russian names of a few of them were from an idea of Anzhelika's - to have seventeen kids and name them all after different aliases of the first demon, Lilith. She only did this for eight of them, the other nine having perfectly normal Russian names.
Her childhood was normal-ish for a pure-blooded witch, and her family was a rich one. Her brother Izorpo was sorted into Slytherin, and in his fifth year met a Durmstrang transfer who called himself Lucian Willow. Before that, like her sister Kea, Valentina had had no idea that she could have cousins (although she spent longer in her naivete), even if the youngest, Lirael, was significantly years older than her, not even knowing that her father had had a brother.
She remembers how her sister Ita didn't recieve her Hogwarts letter, and her guilt tripping of Kea, but really she looks up to Kea and always ignored Ita in favour of her, Abito, Amizo and Sergey. She was closer to these four than her other twelve siblings, although she was still very close to Yevgeniya, Lyubov and Lilith - who she saw as her responsibility to look after. Valentina, like Kea, got letters from Koldovstvorets, Durmstrang and Hogwarts, but due to circumstances lacked one from EESM.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
 she's not listed as used.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
11) What year is your character in? First
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Eleven, and ...2? 3?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: