Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) Bold textA Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
B) Bold textCunning
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Bold textTell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
C)Bold text Life.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Ans)He is cunning and a little arrogant as he is too good . He respects probably no one of his age ,he only respects his elders.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Ans)He is grown in a pure blood family and he is pampered by his parents . He doesn't have to convince his parents much if he wants a thing.
He is a little arrogant probably because he is pampered.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Ans)Stocky build,not bad looking either.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) And)He is a pure blood.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Ans)His powers are well beyond an ordinary wizard . He can talk to snakes.
11) What year is your character in?
Ans) 3 year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Ans)hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ans)Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
Hi! Welcome to DARP! I'm Jaye-- Head of Sorting, and the person that's going to be looking over your forum. Before I can sort your character, there are some things that need to be taken care of first.
- To bold and answer, you can put either three apostrophes before and after the answer, or you can put <b> before the answer and </b> after.
- Your character's personality should be at least one paragraph, three to five sentences long.
- Your character's history should be at least two paragraphs long (each paragraph being three to five sentences).
- Some things you can put in your character's history are their family and how they grew up, their first magical signs, how the character and his family reacted, etc.
- Your first two characters cannot be exotic, meaning Venkatesh can't be parseltongue.
- You didn't answer OOC MC questions 1, 2, and 4.
Reached the one week limit. Denied.