1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.Vera Lynn Wright was born to Claudia and Elliott Wright. Her Muggle parents were very strict, and, though they loved her, rarely let Vera do anything. They didn't like magic, or anything of the like. She was yelled at more and more as it neared to her eleventh birthday. She eventually had gotten sick of it. She wanted to start rebelling at such a young age, and Hogwarts was a good step for that. In her first few years, she had gotten involved in the bad crown of Hogwarts, the 'Wizard Druggies' as it were. They used calming potions and spells for a drug-like affect, and Vera loved it. In her seventh year, she fell in love with somebody from outside the circle, Ezra. He hated her group, but loved her, so after Hogwarts, he tried everything in his power to help her, and that meant moving to Miami, Florida with her.
In Miami, Vera was good for about a year, then she got involved with some of the drug gangs. She started doing Marijuana, and after two years, that stuck and became Heroin. Ezra couldn't do much to help, and he knew about it. They fell out of love, but he still loved her, so for her own good, he called the cops on her. Honestly, though, Vera couldn't blame him. She was charged with posession and not being a legal citizen. She was sent out three years later for good behavior.
Back in Britain, she had been doing good for another year, before she fell in love with a drug dealer named Glenn. Glenn was ruthless with his dealings, but boy did he love her. The two were in a wonderful relationship for about two years, all in that time she eventually became a dealer, and a debt collector for Glenn. She had gotten caught that year. They had given her a choice- bring down Glenn, or face life in prison. She took the former, and when they went to confront him, he had lunged for her, trying to kill her.
By the end of that, almost every one of his people was after her. So she went into hiding back in Florida for 2 years. She knew she was in deep, and had to get out, so she went to a Narcotic's Anonymous class there, and had gotten out for good.
Two years after that, she returned to Britain, still in hiding in the Wizarding World. But she was happy, given still a little nervous and jumpy, but that could be from withdrawal...
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?Due to her past, Vera doesn't trust easily. She's also nervous almost all the time, and very quiet. She usually stays by herself, even though she doesn't want to. Some people find her innocent at first, and maybe sometimes a bit naive, but since she always see's the good in people, they always see that she's much stronger and more street smart than she looks and acts. She's also very funny, and though she doesn't usually let people get close to her, she had quite a few friends, though she never really hangs out with them.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggleborn
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Negative
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Unknown. Drug cartel? :P (JK.)
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Negative
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
11 characters, three exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.