Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Victoria was already angelically beautiful as a human, enhanced beauty, making her many times more beautiful than most Witches . She is referred to as being the "most beautiful person in the wizard world." So far, she has a beautiful reputation and look and walks around with a designer bag ( not named ) with a mirror and makeup and a a potion she creted Blemish B Gone she is a very snobby but nice person its like she has two sides or personality ' Her dancing talent is also something you notice when she moves 'as was her magical talent, even though she did not practice is as much as her sister candice. In her first year Cadice
also talks about her tenacity, or "pig-headedness"and tending to be a smart-ass.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Victoria was born beautiful and constantly praised, making her vain and self-centered as a result. Her parents took pride in her looks, which she enjoyed. She also enjoyed her father's pleasure in buying her beautiful clothes, her bestfriends' envy, and the admiration of every man she passed. The result of all this attention was that Rosalie tended to be self-absorbed, shallow, and materialistic. She may learn that she needs more than star power in hogwarts Victoria became famous at an early age because of her popular status in Hogwarts. Because of her family's Large income, she got whatever she wanted, her mother capitalized on her daughter's early beauty and talent to make her a child star. Victoria soon became the breadwinner. Victoria childhood was a perfect childhood along with her sister Candice Beaurgard , and older brother Leighton Beaurgard there childhood was like a dream came true but there were some bad times but not many . She loves her life as she says to her friends repeatedly . Vicotria was born in Paris , France and half of her life raised in Londom , England .
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her appearance was star key she had platinuim bleach blonde hair color xhest lenght and a curvey bod also slender similar to a model or an angel and her eyes blue teal almost and fare white skin tone.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Victoria is a Pure-Blood just like her whole family .
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.) 3rd year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry )
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- Answer choice D it deleted by mistake but i read it
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: