1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
When she was three years old Viltaute Tatjana Ingersleben (then Jusmaite) and her 5-day-old half-sister, Niele, were left on a street corner in the poverty-stricken outskirts of Kaunas, one of Lithuania's major cities. They were eventually picked up and taken to one of the many underfunded orphanages by one of the ten-year-olds that lived there, who had had a similar start to life - it wasn't particularly uncommon for the poor to abandon children that they couldn't afford.
The owner of the orphanage - who could read - later found a note wrapped up with the baby in the (rather good-quality) blanket, which read:
Nielė Rozalija Jusmaitė, gimė vasaris 14, 2010, Kaunas, ir Viltautė Tatjana Jusmaitė, gimė birželis 26, 2007, Kaunas.
Growing up, the orphanage was more a place to eat and sleep to the sisters than anything else - they quickly learnt the ways of the Lithuanian street kids, as well as the names of those on top. But when Niele was seven and Vilte ten, a British witch who worked in the Department of Magical Education witnessed Niele's first sign of magic. And chose to approach her, upon which she was told which orphanage the girl lived in. So she went to the orphanage, arranged with a magical one in London to transfer the girl there, (for her own safety - you can't have magical children running wild in the streets without knowing they're magic. And using their powers. They might unknowingly break the international statute of secrecy.) and Vilte never saw her sister again.
Around three months after Niele left for England, Vilte caught the eye of a rich German magical couple whilst she was loitering around on one of Kaunas' cleaner streets. They took one look at her orphanage and decided to adopt her, and for the first five years with them she was certain that she was a charity case, despite her efforts to make the right friends in the right places. Since her Quidditch career started blossoming, however, they've been noticeably less patronizing.
Throughout Vilte's seventh year at Durmstrang, Niele turned up there for her fourth year. The two have since been reunited and are enjoying the renewed contact. Vilte is now in Britain for the Quidditch World Cup along with her team, the Heidelberg Harriers.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Vilte is usually rather breezy and happy, though also brisk and often sarcastic under a thin layer of graciousness. She's a good team worker, if a little accidentally commandeering at times, and can be quite vindictive when she feels she's been wronged by someone. She is very imaginative and more idealistic than realistic, as well as an optimist, and though she tries not to be, she is quite gullible by nature and will fall for a lot of things.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Chaser for German Quidditch team
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
3 characters, 1 exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.