1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Violet Leia Champagne was born to a muggle lady and a squib man on November 13th in Toronto, Canada, being the result of a friends with benefits situation. Violet, however, wasn't even informed of this, as her mother moved back to the United States, leaving her to her father, who remained in Canada for several years until, after a short trip to England, he began a long distance relationship with a woman he met there. Violet, along with her father, were soon leaving for England, when she was just eight years old.
Violet didn't like England, for no reason other than it wasn't Canada, but she had no choice but to live there, eventually moving in with the woman and her child, Wesley, who was four years younger. Violet, despite liking both of them, didn't quite like living there and started to become more and more uncomfortable with her surroundings, and even though her father noticed, he didn't try to change it. Eventually, the two adults got married, when Violet was ten years old, which was the thing that put the nail in the coffin for her.
Violet's first sign of magic took place on the day of the wedding, in which she was supposed to be the flower girl (something her father had insisted on). Violet didn't want to be involved in such a terrible event, and she showed this as the flower petals shriveled up and became something similar to sand upon being touched, just by her looking at them. Violet got her way, though, as she was then removed from the wedding and was kept in the back, upon her father's request, until the ceremony was over.
Violet received her letter on her eleventh birthday, to everybody's shock, including her father's, who she had purposefully hidden all of her weird 'talents' from. Violet was soon sorted into Slytherin, much to her confusion, although everything confused her when it came to Hogwarts. After a few years, however, Violet became fed up with the treatment she got from her father and the environment of her home, and ran away at age fifteen. She found herself hiding in an older student's apartment for at least a year, of course only for summers as she continued to go to Hogwarts, mainly as to make sure Wesley (who she figured would run off and tell her father and stepmother) knew she wasn't hurt in any way, not like she thought he would care.
Violet, after graduation, moved out of her friend's home and instead tried to find a new place to go, as she also tried to figure out what she wanted to do with her life. She, after a few weeks, ventured into a forest, out of curiosity, but ran into Odette, who she was quite suspicious of at first. She later moved in to live with her, in a small house within the forest, and learned a few of her skills, but of course, this had distracted her from figuring out her life.
Violet returned to the real world, after only exchanging letters with Wesley on occasion, at age twenty, to get an actual job and move into an apartment of her own, trying to drag Odette with her. She's yet to accomplish anything, however, and remains unemployed and living in either the Leaky Cauldron's inn or the forest interchangeably.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Violet's exterior is very reserved, in a nearly cold way, as she fears what a conversation might bring, after the years of verbal abuse her father put upon her, although she doesn't mind breaking this shell once she sees the moment to. Violet is very loud, in the sense that she would call you out for something in a heartbeat, even if you're just somebody talking trash to another in the middle of Hogsmeade, she will step in. She's quick to voice her opinion on a matter, if allowed to, especially once she believes somebody has an ignorant view on things. Violet is sure it isn't a good thing, but she can't quite help it, and has learned to except that people piss her off way too easily.
Violet's interior is two different things, depending on where she is and who she feels comfortable with being as a person. Violet, at the later hours, can be considered quite promiscuous and the flirt, although she knows how to do it right, never over or under doing it, much to her satisfaction, but her main trait as supposedly 'bothersome' comes into play when she leaves a woman at the bar, after a good few minutes of flirting, and she's glad, for that reason, that she's never ran into the same woman twice. She's aware that what she's doing might not be all that healthy, or a good idea, for that matter, and is hopeful that, one day, she could grow out of this, and get joy out of an actual relationship, but attachment isn't quite her thing as she's too scared that they'll hurt her, which she supposes might seem a bit selfish.
Violet's true light (for lack of another word) shines through, after a lot of digging to find it. Violet's words tend to be much more free, no longer constrained to not wanting to get too attached or fearing that they'll hurt her, when you get closer to her, and unfortunately, she becomes a little but more comfortable with who she is, actually letting go in her actions as well. Violet, once in this state, remains the opinionated, filter-less flirt, however, that she normally is, but it's obvious how she changes, possibly cracking a (normally cruel) joke or two and being a bit more protective and caring towards a person, but this rarely ever occurs, so, chances are, you won't ever see the day where she's like this.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-Blood (I believe that's what it is???)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, no kids.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.