The Sorting Quiz
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Vixen is a very courageous and daring, but can at times be thickheaded and jump into things without considering the danger. At her old school, she would do unthinkable dares and, willingly, take all the blame without including her friends. Words like "boring" and "cowardly" do not suit her very well. Even though Vixen is gallant, she sometimes ignores orders and tries to take other measures to ensure her friend's safety.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) From the moment she was born into the Underwood family her parents pestered and praised her endlessly. The Underwood family lived in France, but her mother’s accent wasn’t very strong compared to her father and she ended up getting the light accent from her mother. Vixen was surrounded by magic everywhere she went, being born into a pure-blood family and not allowed to interact with muggles. As a result of her parents’ pure-blood pride, she was home schooled from the second she could talk. Around the age of four, Vixen grew bored of playing with the magical floating objects in her house and so she begged her parents for more interactions. When they refused her request the young Vixen entered her rebellious stage. One day she tricked her mother into showing her how to create knots. Later that day, she climbed out of her window at night by tying her clothes together. Of course, being the young age she was, she struggled immensely and yet refused to give up. Vixen’s family house was on a high hill in a neighborhood. The house – more like mansion – was surrounded by fences and isolated from their neighbors. Even though pure-bloods regarded themselves as superior to those witches and wizards who are born to Muggles and half-bloods, Vixen learned not to by that one act. She stumbled across a park in the neighborhood and met a girl sitting on the swing. Vixen knew, because her parents told her, that muggles didn’t know about magic. She learned about the girl’s name, Alicia she said, what she was doing there, because she was bullied by some boys in the corner of the street, and general things about her. After her parents figured out what she had done, they gave up on secluding her and decided to let her join a strict muggle private school. Around the age of 7 she had her first spark of magic while at school. Vixen was walking to class from the washroom when she saw a boy being bullied in the hall. When she tried to defend the boy, one of the bullies pushed her down and kicked her. In her rage, Vixen stood up and glared at them, but before she could do anything, the bully that had kicked her flew into the hall wall opposite from her and the boy. The other boys saw this and ran down the hall screaming. While Vixen was still struggling to figure what had happened, one of the teachers exited the class to see what had happened and asked them to explain, the boy stood up and told the teacher that he had been bullied and Vixen had come to save her. During a Monday assembly she was given a medal for being brave and standing up to bullying. Her friends usually called her recklessness and short-tempered, but they still stood by her and loved her, always laughing along to her silliness. Even though the teachers recognized her good personality, her need for fun was incredible and over the top. She would sometimes feel an urge to say something ridiculus during class if she got bored or write something funny on the whiteboard. In result she was a girl many people liked. When she was eleven she received her letter from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. After studying there for two years, her parents transferred her to Hogwarts to see how she would progress.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model name is Nadege Dabrowski, I can't post her on the page because wikia is being mean x-x
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. EST -4
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: