Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Will is introverted, witty, and awkward. He considers himself to be the living, breathing version of Tumblr. He is not a big fan of socializing with new people as he always finds a way to embarrass himself with his blabbering and clumsiness. He would rather stay inside and read a book than go to a party any day. Will doesn't like a whole lot of attention, however he doesn't want to be like everyone else at the same time. He is quite clever and sarcastic, but doesn't really have a filter. He says whatever is on his mind before actually thinking about how bad or weird it may sound. Will is very sassy and, despite his awkwardness, will not hesitate to snap or insult anyone who crosses him. He has been described by many as a "wannabe hipster" from his round glasses to his everlasting love for black coffee. He is a photography and music fanatic and likes to spend his free time contemplating his existence, as his mother would put it.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) William "Will" Bennett was born on February 26 to Oliver Bennett and Ruby Acres in Lacock, England. Oliver is a muggle and Ruby is a Slytherin alumna, making Will a Half-Blood wizard. Oliver and Ruby never got married as Ruby thought that marriage is only a piece of paper that shouldn't be able to dictate your title. Ruby met Oliver shortly after graduating Hogwarts and had Will not long after when she was only 20 and Oliver was 22. Because of this, Ruby wasn't able to get a good enough job to support all three of them as she had a child to look after and a boyfriend who wasn't home half of the time and had a job as a waitress. By the time Ruby finally told Oliver about the wizarding world when Will was three, their relationship was already on the line. This just pushed it over the edge. Oliver left Ruby alone with Will and didn't look back. From then on, Will grew up with only a single mother in a small, two bedroom apartment.
Will doesn't really remember his dad as he was so young when Oliver left, but he doesn't really care. He grew up in the Muggle world, as his mom couldn't afford to move after his father left with only minimum wage pay. Will learned what it meant to be grateful at a young age because of his home situation and was aware of the sacrifices his mother had made to ensure he would grow up in the best environment possible from the extra hours in the restaurant to maintaining a side job as a babysitter to get the extra money needed for the bills. Will grew up with nothing really, but this has never really bothered him. He admires his mother's strength and resilience to this day. His mother told him about wizards from a young age, so he always knew he might quite possibly be one himself. Will was ecstatic when he got his Hogwarts letter, but was hesitant about leaving his mom. Will had never been apart from Ruby for more than a day in his entire life and was nervous about not seeing her for months having been so close to her. Growing up without a father took a toll on Will and made him a huge "mommy's boy". He got over it eventually, and decided to get a part time job during the summer while he was at home starting in his 4th Year in a small cafe to help support Ruby. Will doesn't like judging people based on the stereotypes society labels them with and doesn't like those who do so as a result of having grown up with a single mother who was pregnant as a teen. Although it was rough at times, Will believes that his childhood and the environment he grew up in made him a better person.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Will's model is Will Darbyshire.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Will is a Half-Blood wizard.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Will does not have any special abilities.
11) What year is your character in? Will is in his 7th Year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) No preference
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have 8 other characters, two of whicha are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central Standard Time -6
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1